Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2009-04-02, 10:07pm
Corgi Cult Member

Sorry Janien and Darby, I'll have girls home from college that weekend. Little time together, you know how it goes. Have fun though! I'll make it there sometime.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-04-03, 9:08am
Type ZZZ personality

Oh darn. I won't be able to make it. I have a lampworking class that Saturday.
That's the frustrating thing is that almost all my weekends have classes scheduled.

You guys have fun!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lynx with 2 5-lpm oxycons
Old 2009-04-03, 12:23pm
Covered in glitter

No....Patty you HAVE to come!!!

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche
Old 2009-04-03, 9:29pm

Patty, come hang with the Friday peeps if you want, there's always an extra spot! Deb, Wendsday works good, may have to leave at noon, if that's ok, Janien has a market research thingy in the am......just let me know, would be great to have you out twice in one week..........D

Old 2009-04-03, 9:48pm

I am still doing taxes - well, not actually doing them ... more like procrastinating...

Coffee maker sounds great Thanks Janien I really appreciate it

... and the healthy snacks

If I finish my taxes before, I'll go, if not, then i have to cancell.

Fingers crossed ...

Jo - sending you good vibes and hope you can make it

- I made this!

- - My Gallery

-MyStore
Old 2009-04-04, 7:21am
Covered in glitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARBEADS View Post
Patty, come hang with the Friday peeps if you want, there's always an extra spot! Deb, Wendsday works good, may have to leave at noon, if that's ok, Janien has a market research thingy in the am......just let me know, would be great to have you out twice in one week..........D
That's fine! Just let me know when to be at your house, and I'll be there.

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche
Old 2009-04-04, 7:22am
Covered in glitter

Lana I hope you can come! Work on those taxes this week for sure. Jo, I hope you can come too.

Old 2009-04-04, 3:11pm
Type ZZZ personality

Well, fridays would normally work, but this friday I have a class as well.

Maybe next week.

Old 2009-04-05, 6:43am

Anyone get the skinny on things at glass craft expo, or the international glass invitational (Vegas), I was busy and missed the web cast. Did they break the cane pull world record?

Old 2009-04-09, 7:02am

Hey Everyone,
What's up?
Is it only going to be Deb, Cassie and Possibly Lana from here for OT???
Where's all the die-hard torchers?
Hope to see a few more of you out on Saturday...weather should be perfect and wait til you see the yummies I am making...besides the salad, I am making my very own gourmet pizza's!
Looking forward to Saturday!
Janien

Old 2009-04-09, 7:07am
Covered in glitter

What are you doing up so early???! Thanks for a great day yesterday even with the 4 hour disaster bead. LOL See you Saturday.

Old 2009-04-09, 11:25am
Type ZZZ personality

So wish I could be there, but I'm teaching a lampworking class on Saturday!

Hopefully next time, but my Saturdays are usually full of teaching!

Deb, do you go out there every Wednesday? Maybe I'll join you sometime.

Old 2009-04-09, 11:28am
Covered in glitter

Patty I've been going out most of them lately. That'd be great if you'd come out! I'm gonna miss you Saturday.
I sure hope you don't have anything scheduled the Michigan Bead Retreat weekend except for that! I almost scheduled a PMC class for that weekend. Wouldn't have showed up for it, I'm afraid.

Old 2009-04-09, 11:31am
Type ZZZ personality

Oh no, that's already marked on my calendar!

Old 2009-04-10, 11:02am

We will miss you Patty!
You can come out any wednesday you want
Menu change for saturday...I am making 3 gourmet pizza's from scratch (well almost scrath) and those little rye things with crm cheese and cucumber.
YumYum
Now we need wine!
See you guys tomorrow
J & D

Old 2009-04-10, 11:19pm
Corgi Cult Member

Hope everyone has a great time! Will be thinking of you!

Old 2009-04-11, 8:23pm
Covered in glitter

Kathy you need to get here for a play day with us all! We miss you!!!

Thanks Darby and Janien for another great day. I'm pooped! How can you get this tired from just playing with glass and talking a lot? LOL Love you all!

Old 2009-04-11, 11:19pm
Corgi Cult Member

Someday I'll have a chance Deb! Glad you had fun.

Old 2009-04-12, 8:59am

I can't wait to get into the oven tonight, there was such a variety of cool pieces going in yesterday, it'll be like ...........Christmas............eh-hmmm......I mean.....Easter! I promise pics, as soon as possible. Thank each of you, I really had a great day, missed all of those that were unable to make it this time, but look forward to seeing you next time around the mandrel. Everbody have a blessed Easter holiday! D&J

Old 2009-04-12, 8:13pm

Yeah, It was great, lots of food and torching

Janean made a special Veggy pizza with a kick - just for me
and Deb brought a super delicious fruit salad with strawberries - out of this world... jelous yet?

It was lots of time to torch for everyone and the beads were fantastic - I can't wait to see pics.

.... sorry you missed it ? ... we missed you guys too

- I made this!

- - My Gallery

-MyStore
Old 2009-04-13, 8:16am

It was so much fun! Dying to see pics... as usual!

I told Jeff about the turkey sausage pizza and he's intrigued. He's always happy to try something new that isn't totally outrageous and that seems to have him interested. And I'm always happy for him to try something new so we aren't eating the same 4 dinners all our lives!

Thanks again Janien and Darby! Can't wait to do OT again!

Old 2009-04-15, 10:12am

Hi guys. You can't possibly imagine how much I miss torching with you. I am desperate to melt some glass. I keep an eye on this thread, but haven't been able to work any of the OT's into my schedule. I will keep my eye on it, though, and as soon as I can, I will come visit. (and melt some glass! -- hopefully!)

Hugs to you all.
Jo
Old 2009-04-16, 1:51am

Jo, come on a weekday if it works for ya, lately were there 4 to 5 days of the week, and Debs been a regular on Wed's...... we'll have two open spots at the table this Friday, and ya know if you were to show, everyone would come out of the woodwork to torch! Dido for you as well Kathy! Its been far tooo long since the BFB group has hit the gossip table with the flames burnin!!! Ahhh its just not the same anymore...... I know Patty's been busy teachin and showing........... we're here, give us a heads up when your headed our way! I'll brush up on my French....LOL.....D

Old 2009-04-18, 7:55pm

Hey peeps, don't forget the Spring Suburban Bead Encounter in Naperville tomorrow (Sunday April 19th) I'm stuck at another show and can't go.......waaahhhh!

Old 2009-04-23, 8:46am

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleekbeads View Post
Hi guys. You can't possibly imagine how much I miss torching with you. I am desperate to melt some glass. I keep an eye on this thread, but haven't been able to work any of the OT's into my schedule. I will keep my eye on it, though, and as soon as I can, I will come visit. (and melt some glass! -- hopefully!)

Hugs to you all.
Jo
Jo,
we miss you too and melting glass with you ... you can't possibly imagine

How is your new venue doing - are you enjoing it ?

See you soon?

- I made this!

- - My Gallery

-MyStore
Old 2009-04-23, 8:16pm

Hello all, there will be 2 open spots at the table on Friday night, and I will also be in the studio on Saturday from 10am till 3pm, if anyone's interested in coming by to get some torch time in..... regular studio rate is 6.50/hr. (April 24 & 25th)

Old 2009-05-05, 8:04pm

Got my beads in the mail - Thank you guys they are all so cute

Deb, thank you for letting me try the silver and the foil - it turned out quite interesting

- I made this!

- - My Gallery

-MyStore
Old 2009-05-05, 8:40pm
Type ZZZ personality

Hey! When ya gonna have another OT?

Old 2009-05-21, 1:05pm

Well Ms. Patty, we are having one this Saturday...I know it is short notice but a few people said they could make out this saturday so we thought why not. We will be at the Studio from 10am until 6pm....so come on out and torch we would love to see you all!
Also, there is room at the table this friday night if anyone would like to join us then.
Give us a call if you have any questions.
773-220-2800
Darby and Janien

Old 2009-05-21, 2:23pm

Hmmmm... Saturday may very well work for me! I was thinking about Friday but Saturday would be soooo much better! That and I checked out a tool I was hoping to have turned in wayyyyy sooner than this. So that's another excuse to go!