Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-07-10, 3:47am
Renee

Hi! Been out of town teaching and just got back. The original money order never showed up. I recieved a phone call from Jack on Wen. saying he was overnighting another money order and the replacement came yesterday, so yes it has finally been resolved! !!!

Thank you everyone for standing behind me and thank you Jack for finally taking care of this. Renee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"All unattended children will be given an expresso and a FREE puppy!"
Old 2009-07-10, 11:14am

Well I'm glad this is settled although another lost money order and replacement just sent to you two days ago is very disturbing since you can trace money orders by calling the company to see if it has been cashed But...It's done, you got it and I will be glad to see this thread end!
Thanks for updating Renee and I'm sorry I put you through this. I've learned my lesson that's for sure
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-07-10, 3:27pm

Default MO

The MO was thru my bank. OF COURSE I checked with them. The MO has not been cashed. But, I still cant' get back my 150.00 until the MO is returned. By the way, I sent the second overnight via UPS with tracking numbers. jack

866-955-0200
3 year warranty & Life Time Support
PayPal address
Old 2009-07-10, 6:10pm

It's hard waiting on $150, isn't it?