Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-05-25, 9:58pm
In search of her path....

I would love some of this glass, It would be awesome if we could get a couple sizes 5-6mm and 10-12mm would be awesome!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Prints for sale in my
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!
Old 2009-05-25, 10:06pm

I would like some for sure too.

Old 2009-05-25, 10:43pm

I would love some too ... If DH is happy to do a bulk batch, count me in with 5 lbs.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-05-26, 5:10pm

If there's a bulk buy, I would love to get at least 5 pounds of this gorgeous clear.
Anita

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by hotflashwanda; 2009-05-26 at 5:10pm. Reason: typo!
Old 2009-05-26, 8:14pm

I am so onboard with a bulk buy, too, and would love 5 lbs!

(what does a lb normally sell for?)

Renee
Blue Moon Glass Studio
GTT Phantom & 2-Integra 10's

Old 2009-05-26, 8:16pm
Cancer SUCKS!

Isn't it like $60-$80 a pound?

Old 2009-05-26, 8:29pm
aka Pele's Fire

I want some too! I would take 2-3 lbs easy depending on the price and how much I can scrape up. Please count me in if you get a response.

Terryl

On the eight day, God created fire.....he created big, big, blazing fire.
Old 2009-05-26, 8:34pm
In search of her path....

I think its more around $20lb but I could be wrong but I remember seeing it up for something near that I thought.
Quote:
Isn't it like $60-$80 a pound?

Prints for sale in my
!
Old 2009-05-26, 8:38pm
Cancer SUCKS!

Ok, I looked up what I bought last month. I paid $40 a lb for 2nds. I think 1st are more.

Old 2009-05-26, 8:41pm
Lampworkaholic!

I'd love to try a couple of lbs. pretty please.

"And all will turn to silver glass, a light on the water, grey ships pass into the west." Annie Lennox
Old 2009-05-26, 9:50pm
da General

The last time Aether was available on DH site, they were $60/lb for firsts, $40/lb for seconds and $20/lb for thirds.

|
|
|
|
Old 2009-05-27, 10:37am
Gay rights R human rights

I would love some 10-12mm stuff

bravo torch with 2 ex20's
Old 2009-05-27, 10:55am
Cancer SUCKS!

With just the people that wrote they would like a certain amount, I came up with approx 75 lbs.

Sounds like this is way more then one batch. WOW, DH is sitting on a pile of cash if they were to ever figure out how to make this glass in an economical way.

Old 2009-05-28, 8:44am
A True Woofer

Add me to the list of people who want 5 lbs.

Old 2009-05-28, 9:29am

me too - at least 5
Old 2009-05-28, 9:36am
Tacki

Ditto - I'd be in for 5lbs. Doesn't have to be firsts, I'm more than happy with seconds and thirds.
Old 2009-05-28, 2:42pm
I need more boro stuff

I'm happy with third... 5lbs or more please...

Old 2009-05-28, 3:19pm
Cancer SUCKS!

Ok, had to update.

95 lbs of glass that could possibly be pre sold. Holy crap, I'm in the wrong business, lol

Old 2009-05-28, 4:43pm
Dances With Fire

hmmm been out of the loop awhile..but me likey clear....I would like some too: ) at least a couple of pounds: )

: ) crystal

Ellen....I might partake of a batch with you: )

Wouldn't it be nice if, whenever we messed up our life, we could simply press " Ctrl Alt Delete" and start all over?

Old 2009-05-28, 4:51pm

I would like a couple pounds too if this happens

Old 2009-05-28, 4:57pm
Cancer SUCKS!

99 lbs pre sold. Wonder if DH will come in and make any comments here, lol

Old 2009-05-28, 5:21pm
N2Beadz

Oh put me in for some
so that it will top over 100 lbs.

Old 2009-05-28, 6:26pm

Hi everyone! I am not sure why I am not getting any emails back from them to place an order. I am leaving town until the 4th of June.
If someone else would like to contact them, or know them, that would be great. I will check back next Thursday to see if someone has heard anything. If not, I will try calling and see if I can place an order.
Thanks! Dawn: )

Old 2009-05-28, 6:57pm
Just Me

I'm in for a couple pounds!
Old 2009-05-28, 7:19pm

I'll be leaving town too (vacation in Mexico ... woohooo).
But if some kind of deal happens with DH within the next week and a half while I'm away, I'm definitely committed to buy at least 5 lbs. No matter what they come up with- 1st, 2nd or 3rd.

Old 2009-05-29, 8:09am
Color Outside The Lines!

Default Aether Production Schedule

The Aether Furnaces are almost complete, and should be hot and ready on monday. Production will then begin. We estimate sufficient inventory for release by early July. We'll keep you posted, and send out a newsletter prior to the release date. We are very pleased with the feedback we have received about Aether, and appreciate your patience as we build inventory. We intend to pull cane in 6mm and 10mm. Special orders will be handled after the release date.

Jed and Julie at Double Helix
Old 2009-05-29, 8:13am
Midnight Torcher

Talking

Thanks Jed and Julie, that sounds great!
Can't wait for July 1. Woohoo, more Aether!!!!

Old 2009-05-29, 8:15am

Jed and Julie, That's wonderful news. Thanks

Old 2009-05-29, 8:19am
da General

Woohoo, Jed and Julie! Keep those furnaces HOT!

|
|
|
|
Old 2009-05-29, 8:35am
Cali4nia baby

Yes - I would buy 2 lbs -very curious about price ?