LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2013-08-12, 7:09am

Default Austin Craft Riot Summer Show

If there are any Austin area peeps, there is going to be a fun show at the Austin Music Hall this weekend. I will be there, too, so if you stop by, please say hello. I love to talk beads/lampwork.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-08-14, 7:33am
MacGalver

Man, that sounds like alot of fun! How hot is it in Austin, right now?

Jo

p.s. I think this question may fall under the "if you have to ask how hot it is, you don't belong in Texas" category!

Old 2013-08-15, 7:52am

Hi Jo,
It has been in the triple digits and not fun. Yesterday it rained, so brought the temps down a bit thankfully. I was getting my rain barrels all ready as it started to rain, got wet, but didn't rush to get cover. The rain felt so good!
The temps now look to stay in the mid 90's for a bit. I am looking forward to Fall!!!

Luckily this show is an indoor show!