Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2010-02-21, 9:45am
Hugged your TORT today?

Default Teachers/classes in Tulsa or OKC?

Hi!
Anyone have classes or teach in the Tulsa - OKC area? I am a beginner and have the basics but get frustrated and need some help!
Thanks
Laura
Old 2010-02-21, 5:46pm

Hi, I am Mary and I am in Lawton. I took a class from Debbie Gwaltney, she is one here under starlight designs. She lives in Arkansas and not too far from you. Get in touch with her. She helped me a lot, maybe it will be the same for you.

maryc
Old 2010-02-28, 4:41pm

I know of a couple of people who teach in Tulsa, and I teach in central OK. I live at Pink.
Tina

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-02-28, 8:47pm

Thumbs up We have a class not to far from you in Fox AR

You are welcome to join us for our class in april.

We are 6hrs from Tulsa.

Beadmaking and soft Glass sculpture with Beau Anderson, Sage, Vanessa Bunet and ancient glass slide shows by Tom Holland in the evenings for the all around bead scholar experience. We will enjoy a massive list of techniques.

Come visit the beautiful Meadowcreek Vally near FOX AR.

We provide food and lodging for April 28-may 2, 2010. Participants can arrive the day before and depart the day after for a total of 5 days 6 nights. Special arrangements can be made for longer visits. For more info email Beau at beauxbead@gmail.com or call 870 363 4890

You are so close you can arrange another date for a privet class if you like>

Old 2010-05-03, 11:04pm

Laura,I agree. We need some classes around the Tulsa, Okc. area. I took a beginning lampwork class with Debbie Gwatney a couple of years ago. Shes an awesome teacher. But I'd like to take more classes.