Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2008-12-26, 10:10am

Default Anybody trade beads for websight woork?

I built this "websight" by my self and I dont relly dont know what I am doing. It sucks my time and it still sucks. So I am wondering if anybody wants to trade beads or a sculpture for websight woork?

Check it out Only for the brave Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-12-26, 3:32pm
"Sinners have soul too"

What is it that you want to do?

I was brave I think you need to move off the WordPress thing and have an actual website. You can PM me if you want.

Old 2008-12-26, 9:21pm
Queen Bead

Hi Beaux - You've got some nice ideas, but as zen-mom notes, you're really a subdomain on the wordpress site. That means that you're totally subject to the wordpress site in every way, and that you're really working with blog software. That's going to seriously hinder your productivity, saleability, and lots more. I do build websites and blogs. Contact me if you wish as well. There really is hope..

Old 2009-01-25, 3:50pm
Skeptical Optimist

I took a look at the source, and as the others say you are limited to what you can change... Lotsa junk tags in there you can just delete and resave after previewing. Best bet is to get your own site with yahoo or godaddy or one of the ones recommended on this forum. Your work is beautiful and deserves its own place in cyberspace! Cheers!

Patrice & Paul, Running a Mirage and Barracuda on a Pro-8.
Old 2009-01-28, 8:19am
ManBearPig

I'll be glad to help you. PM or e-mail me and we'll talk about it.

Old 2009-02-11, 9:23am

I'm working on learning Dreamweaver, and I came across a site that has some really nice templates. The site is www.allwebcodesign.com

I've picked one out that I like, and I figure I'll be able to tweak it in Dreamweaver.

Regards,
Mary
Old 2009-03-11, 5:50pm

Default I think its getting better

Thank you all for you tips and complements. I put a little time in with a friend and it getting better. I am just to busy to get it done, but soon I hope.

Old 2009-03-12, 10:02pm

Default website and stuff

PM'ed you Beaux.

-Terri