Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-01-10, 8:21am
drinks pickle juice

Default Got my Frantz Order!

And it was PERFECT! not a single broken rod, all my pretty shiny colors, and CANDY! Just one suggestion though for you Mike--you need root beer barrels!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I also want to add that I really appreciate the links for the shipping carriers in the confirmation email. It's a tiny thing, but it makes it easy for me to obsessively track my package!

Thanks so much, I will definitely be ordering again!
Old 2009-01-10, 12:53pm

Default The Barrel Conspiracy

Quote:
And it was PERFECT! not a single broken rod, all my pretty shiny colors, and CANDY! Just one suggestion though for you Mike--you need root beer barrels!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I also want to add that I really appreciate the links for the shipping carriers in the confirmation email. It's a tiny thing, but it makes it easy for me to obsessively track my package!

Thanks so much, I will definitely be ordering again!
I do think that some of our employees are pocketing or just sucking up all the root beer barrels and cherry delights and leaving the rest for our customers. I guess they would call that "cherry picking' the best stuff and since they have complete control of the candy in back, they have us Over a Barrel!

I guess this is something that comes under customer satisfaction and it is a serious issue at Frantz Art Glass! I do not have an answer, perhaps strip searching the employees would be out of the question! This problem really sucks hard candy....doesn't it?

Mikey

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206
Old 2009-01-10, 1:18pm
Calendar Girl

Got mine too! Everything intact and my stuff went cross country to the east end of Long Island, NY.

I can't believe how much glass I got for my money--Thanks so much, Mike!

(Didn't get any candy, though--but just as well cause I just lost 5lbs and I'd like the downward slide to continue...)

Old 2009-01-10, 1:19pm

Default Forget the Candy Drop 5 pounds is Dandy!

Quote:
Got mine too! Everything intact and my stuff went cross country to the east end of Long Island, NY.

I can't believe how much glass I got for my money--Thanks so much, Mike!

(Didn't get any candy, though--but just as well cause I just lost 5lbs and I'd like the downward slide to continue...)
Congradulations!

MIKEY

The Torch Website:

Old 2009-01-10, 2:01pm
drinks pickle juice

Between your employees sneaking the root beer barrels and my daughter snagging half the candy when I was oohing and ahhing over my glass, I barely got any candy! You know what that means? I guess I just have to order more!
Old 2009-01-10, 2:29pm
Mr Brutus RIP

I got my order too!! AND, I had a rootbeer barrel! I grabbed that baby right away....good thing cause my little one ate the rest!! LOL
Thanks Mike
Sue

Old 2009-01-10, 3:13pm
Elphaba Lives !!

No, no, no !! Y'all are missing what is really important. It's the Werther's Originals. I got one in each of my last two orders. That's the real prize. Ain't nothing like a Werther's. LOL

Old 2009-01-10, 11:07pm
Sucks at being nice

My last order didn't have any candy. Not even one mint. Mike, have you noticed anyone gaining weight lately? That's where I would start looking!

Old 2009-01-11, 2:42am

I got a Werthers..oh the gold foil..such as specimen...I got the best glassy order too and the customer service during my phone order was the best. I also got the coolest oddly odds. I am so in awe. Thank you mikey...
Old 2009-01-11, 12:15pm
She's Back & Burnin'

Everytime I get my order, my kids say "and what did Mike send me?" LOL!!!

Sara

Old 2009-01-11, 7:35pm

Last time I got a SNICKERS! Ohhhhh!!!
Thanks
Rtia
Old 2009-01-11, 7:44pm

Default Too Much Enabling

I enable too many with glass and now I have concerns with enabling those wanting to stay away from sweets, I feel I have done a disservice to all of you and from this day forward, if you do not want sweets (hard candy and chocolate) in your shipment, please tell the sales rep or put that in the notes of the web order. Of course if you want double sweets, you need to let us know and we will provide and enable you to not be deprived of what you deserve as a beautiful human being. What about Godiva?

mike frantz

The Torch Website:

Old 2009-01-11, 9:10pm
Ad astra per aspera

I got my order too. I thought I didn't get a candy til my son got this goofy look on his face. The child couldn't lie to me if his life depended on it! HAHA good for both of us!

My order was perfect! This is the first time I've ordered online instead of by phone. I'm VERY encouraged!!! Thanks Mike and everyone!

Old 2009-01-11, 11:10pm

Got my order too, yippee. Perfect as usual. Cudos to Jennifer Bullard, sales rep extroidenaire! On blizzard duty no less, she helped me put my "scattered desires" into a 20+ pounder and it was like a deli order from hell, a 1/2 pound of this and that and a 1/4 pound of that and this. Thanks Mike for the outstanding sales, both price and service! Now for the bitch, bitch, bitch column... digging thru shipping peanuts for candy...OMG what a mess...Heaven forbid I should miss a piece. I went outside and shook off my arm only to go in for another round, just in case I missed something good! Just a thought, you could keep the candy next to the plastic wrap and throw it in while rolling up glass. Or instead of packing peanuts, you could use a mix of real peanuts and circus peanuts!!! Yummmy. Oh my, I think I've stayed up to late, I'm delirious with bad ideas

Cathy
Old 2009-01-12, 4:37am
BeadsonCypress

I haven't gotten any candy in a shipment since I was at Carlisle. that was over three years ago!! Give the candy to the QC crew and have them throw it in just before the package is sealed!!! I really don't need any more candy, but a butterscotch once in a while won't kill me...

7+ years and growing - Mini-CC and O2 generator
Old 2009-01-12, 6:09am
Apparently Invisible

Quote:
I enable too many with glass and now I have concerns with enabling those wanting to stay away from sweets, I feel I have done a disservice to all of you and from this day forward, if you do not want sweets (hard candy and chocolate) in your shipment, please tell the sales rep or put that in the notes of the web order. Of course if you want double sweets, you need to let us know and we will provide and enable you to not be deprived of what you deserve as a beautiful human being. What about Godiva?

mike frantz
Godiva! Are you kidding???!

How much would THAT cost? How much would glass rise, so you could add it to our orders?
Although I was on their site, and they are having a 50% off sale on Christmas candy.....
I don't think it would travel well, since I live in hot-as-hell, I mean,Austin, Texas.....

Old 2009-01-12, 6:10am
drinks pickle juice

Quote:

mike frantz
Oh, no! please don't stop enabling! No one in my house understands my NEED for shiny pretty glass!
Old 2009-01-13, 7:55pm

Mike, I got my order in today... UPS knocked and ran. I looked at the box and just KNEW my new colors had all been broken. The box was in sorry shape. Upon opening the box, much to my surprize only 1 broken rod!! I was amazed that it was wrapped and packed so well that virtually all but 1 was intact. Thanks to you I was able to play with it right away! heidi