LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2011-03-22, 8:17pm
needs creative tagline

I don't know if anyone here sells them or if you have to buy direct from the company but I love my OGSI OG-15. With it hooked to a holding tank to even out the pressure and flow I can actually run both a lynx and a national 3B at the same time no problem. The OGSI people were very helpful when I had questions and needed parts. And I found out that there is an optional switch (which I have) that will shut off the concentrator if it gets back pressure (so it doesn't get damaged if you accidentally leave the torch valve closed too long), which is also nice with the holding tank cause I can turn it on, leave for a while, and come back when the tank is full, without worry of filling it up and hurting the concentrator.
laura

Facebook -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lynx with OGSI-15 and big holding tank, Redmax on tanked, and National 3b that swings both ways...
Old 2011-03-22, 8:23pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Quote:
Originally Posted by meklo1029 View Post
Ive tried to email Kimbery and Pm her here on LE. No luck. I also tried to contact her on her website and Ive had no luck. Any suggestions?
I'll email her the link to this thread. Hopefully she will see it and get back to you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2011-03-23, 9:28am

I bought mine at ioffer from a seller named backyard corporation. It was only $159 including shipping but now I'm wondering if I got taken. I just had mine tested by the local oxygen company and it's only putting out 65% oxygen at 5L. At 2L it's at 92%. Will this even work? I have a Minor.

"Whether you believe that you can or believe that you can't, you're probably right." Henry Ford
Old 2011-03-25, 3:11pm

I finally got ahold of Kim. YAY!

"Its never to late to be what you might have been!"

Last edited by TabathaD; 2011-03-25 at 3:11pm. Reason: missing word in sentence
Old 2011-03-25, 5:11pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiP View Post
I bought mine at ioffer from a seller named backyard corporation. It was only $159 including shipping but now I'm wondering if I got taken. I just had mine tested by the local oxygen company and it's only putting out 65% oxygen at 5L. At 2L it's at 92%. Will this even work? I have a Minor.
No, I'm afraid 2 lpm is not enough for any torch.

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2011-03-25, 9:45pm

Thanks Squid.... I'm so pissed at that seller right now I can't even tell you. I had asked him for the details and when he didn't answer I shouldn't have bought it....I guess I should be just as mad at myself.

"Whether you believe that you can or believe that you can't, you're probably right." Henry Ford
Old 2011-03-25, 9:48pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

That is so disheartening.

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2011-03-26, 11:07am

It depends what you're trying to power. I got a pair of 5lpm medicals from Jay at HobbiesForUs.com - the price was right and the machines do their job. Jay also sent replacements for parts that were damaged in shipping the same day I called about the problem.
Old 2011-12-21, 7:23pm

avoid extreme oxygen...they dont honor there warranties... my ex2000 has a three year warranty and the compressor died after 2 and there trying to make me pay $600. the funny thing is they told me its not broken just worn out so it doesnt qualify for warranty repairs? isnt that what a warranty is, a statement that says if it wears out or stops working within a certain time frame itll get repaired.. either way ive gotten nothing but the shaft so far from extreme oxygen. a really expensive shaft at that. avoid getting the same it sux lemme tell ya.
Old 2011-12-21, 7:27pm

Unlimited oxy all the way! Jack is great. I have two m15's and both are great...
Old 2011-12-22, 1:54am
one day at a time

If you want a machine that will last you many years (like 20 or more) and if you are willing to spend about two grand at least, then one of these is your best choice:

http://www.airsepcpd.com/airsepcpd/index.html

I've had mine for almost 10 years now, and running full time in one of the most humid areas of the USA. It hasn't needed any repairs yet. But if you can't afford this, then all of the other vendors are good for the less expensive machines. I would go with kbinkster from Pyronamix.
Old 2011-12-22, 11:23am

Pyromax!!

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2011-12-22, 11:40am
Nikki Haverstock

I got mine on craigs list. Then I bought two more from Donna at The Mandrel. She doesn't normally sell oxy cons but had a few extra that I got at a good price.

Old 2011-12-22, 7:40pm

My wife aka "she who must be obeyed" just ordered me a M-15 from UO2. I can't wait to "get off the bottle"....

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Old 2011-12-24, 2:14pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwelna View Post
My wife aka "she who must be obeyed" just ordered me a M-15 from UO2. I can't wait to "get off the bottle"....
Hang in there, man. It will be real soon. jack

866-955-0200
3 year warranty & Life Time Support
PayPal address
Old 2011-12-24, 2:17pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by billygoat View Post
avoid extreme oxygen...they dont honor there warranties... my ex2000 has a three year warranty and the compressor died after 2 and there trying to make me pay $600. the funny thing is they told me its not broken just worn out so it doesnt qualify for warranty repairs? isnt that what a warranty is, a statement that says if it wears out or stops working within a certain time frame itll get repaired.. either way ive gotten nothing but the shaft so far from extreme oxygen. a really expensive shaft at that. avoid getting the same it sux lemme tell ya.
Hey Billy, give me a call. Maybe I can help you. I have another EX pump that don't work. Maybe I can put the 2 together and come up with something for you. jack

866-955-0200
3 year warranty & Life Time Support
PayPal address
Old 2011-12-25, 7:08am

Thanks Jack for trying to help Billy. Merry Christmas to You and All of Your Family, at Unlimited Oxygen.

"All true artists, whether they know it or not, create from a place of no-mind, from inner stillness."
Eckhart Tolle

Cathy[/font]
Old 2012-01-10, 10:37pm
Redbearmountain

I bought mine from Jack at unlimited oxygen last summer bought an M-15. Great customer service! Can't beat the price either!

Old 2012-02-03, 2:50pm

unlimitedoxygen.com Lowest price I found and great service. Paypal gave them my wrong address, they fixed it. Then I needed them to hold it for when I went away and they did. When I called to say I was back, they confirmed my address and sent it right away. I think I talked to the same guy each time; he remembered me once and was as polite as could be.
Old 2012-02-03, 5:17pm
balanced but asymmetrical

I'd recommend Kimberly/Pyronamix highly and without hesitation.

Old 2014-11-17, 9:38am

I would not deal Unlimited Oxygen again. None of the phone numbers work, the emails do not get answered, and the customer service I got was dreadful.