Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2005-07-08, 1:22pm
One Crazy Mama

Default Earrings, how to take the best pictures?

No matter what I have tried I cannot get a good picture of earrings for the life of me! ANyone have any ideas? lay flat? hang from paper? help????

thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2005-07-08, 4:11pm
Piscean Fire Goddess

I use one of those Candle thingies, prop both ends on something to keep it stable, dangle the earrings in the middle, and have white paper behind and underneath.

Hugs,
Sarah

- SJS Glasswork & Creations
Exploring a philosophical fantasy world.
Old 2005-07-08, 5:22pm
sunscreen me baby

Here are two ideas I like for making them about the beads:
Mine: http://susansimages.com/jewelry/one.cfm?ID=240
Jill Symons: http://jillsymons.com/earrings.htm

~

Old 2005-07-08, 5:26pm
One Crazy Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacinthe
I use one of those Candle thingies, prop both ends on something to keep it stable, dangle the earrings in the middle, and have white paper behind and underneath.

Hugs,
Sarah
can you take a picture for me? please?? thanks!!!

Old 2005-07-11, 5:15am
Piscean Fire Goddess

Here is the setup

And here is a pic of some earrings I made with our very own McDuck's beads and some snowflakes I made from a bracelet tutorial.

Hugs,
Sarah

- SJS Glasswork & Creations
Exploring a philosophical fantasy world.
Old 2005-07-11, 7:47am
Etched Metal Rocks...

That is great advice...Jill has been "schooling" me in taking good pictures (and I'm not there yet)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyQ
Here are two ideas I like for making them about the beads:
Mine: http://susansimages.com/jewelry/one.cfm?ID=240
Jill Symons: http://jillsymons.com/earrings.htm

Old 2005-07-11, 7:48am
Etched Metal Rocks...

Thanks for showing the setup....I've been trying to come up with a way to hang things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacinthe
Here is the setup

And here is a pic of some earrings I made with our very own McDuck's beads and some snowflakes I made from a bracelet tutorial.

Hugs,
Sarah