Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2007-01-07, 9:40am

Default My OxygenPlus Concentratrator is Unbelieveable !!!

I just hooked up my concentrator from "OxygenPlus" and my new "Mini CC"
WOW !! I would not have believed it if I didn't see it myself. This concentrator performs so well I have cut my work time in half and no more lugging tanks around.
Thanks so much Justin and Larry !!
My concentrator has far exceeded my expectations and I would recommend anyone to you who is looking for a good deal and great service.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2007-01-12, 11:52am

Hi, do you have any pictures of the beads you've made? You should post them so everyone can see!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2007-01-12, 1:26pm

Question settings

Just for reference....what are your settings on the oxygen and propane. I seem to have trouble getting the proper mix. Thanks!
Old 2007-01-27, 1:12pm
Dangerous Woman

The O2 + staff is tremendous!!! Justin walked me thru connecting the Y hose to both of my concentrators. Thanks!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Then I had an issue with the new concentrator and recieved a phone call from one of their guys Sat morning (thanks for working on the weekend guys!!!
) and I was up and running in no time flat!!!!

Another satisfied customer!!!!

May your torch burn brightly and your oxy never run out. - Karen Hardy

On a Cheetah with a hurricane Still have my Lynx as a back up.
Old 2007-02-08, 2:11pm

yep/////agree////Justin is wonderful!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(website in construction)
Old 2007-02-08, 3:10pm

me THREE! These guys ROCK!
Quote:
yep/////agree////Justin is wonderful!!!

Thank You to ALL of my friends
who have journeyed
With me thru my elbow injury
and recovery!

:
Old 2007-02-08, 5:53pm
The Andrea Half

Mine just came tonight, and I get to play for a couple hours tomorrow with my nused (new-used) Bobcat ...whoooo!!!

Old 2007-02-10, 1:01pm

I must say also that I love my concentrator from Justin! He Fed-Ex'ed it to me on Wednesday and I got it on Friday. It's absolutely a dream come true!
I've been making beads for two days and it's so fast and easy and the colors are amazing and true and clear. After all is said and done, I'm ecstatic with my new concentrator from Oxygen-Plus. Thank you Justin and Larry.
Old 2007-02-10, 3:48pm

Glad its working good!

Old 2007-02-10, 4:09pm

Ditto. A friend advised me to buy an oxygen concentrator before I bought an annealer. She was so right! I bought mine from OxygenPlus 2 years ago and it's fantastic. I can't imagine bothering with tanks.

The service I received from Justin was outstanding!
Old 2007-02-10, 7:35pm
It's about time!

Kudos for both Larry and Justin! You guys ROCK! I can't wait to melt glass but I have to work the weekend! Thanks again! Sonje
Old 2007-02-14, 10:38am
Heart Of Glass Beads

OK, so i'm seriously contemplating getting a concentrator (getting really tired of running out of oxy and having to wait for my delivery, plus it just makes more sense cost-wise), but i'm really worried about not having enough heat. I have a Mini CC. I work a lot with raku and I like to work HOT, so I don't want to get a concentrator and be disappointed. Can I still work hot and work with raku successfully with only one concentrator?

Carla

Shine-On Glow In The Dark Glass available in 104, 96, 90 COE. PM for Details
Old 2007-02-14, 10:43am
Miss my BoBo Griff

Carla JMO I would go with 2, you will be much happier. You can function on one but it is awesome on 2, you won't miss the tanks then. Hope to see ya in vegas...counting down the days
ttyl
chrisann
Old 2007-02-14, 11:56am
Capp'in Fool

Carla...I work on a mini cc with 1 oxycon and I have no problem working Raku.
but I think if your wanting to do boro 2 would be better.

Old 2007-02-14, 12:38pm

Quote:
OK, so i'm seriously contemplating getting a concentrator (getting really tired of running out of oxy and having to wait for my delivery, plus it just makes more sense cost-wise), but i'm really worried about not having enough heat. I have a Mini CC. I work a lot with raku and I like to work HOT, so I don't want to get a concentrator and be disappointed. Can I still work hot and work with raku successfully with only one concentrator?

Carla
I work with one and work with raku quite a bit- I do get good purples and blues out of the raku- I would prefer two though and plan on upgrading soon
:

--------------
Make Beads:

--------------

Do you make purple hearts? Let me know in your order and I'll send you free purple glass!
Old 2007-03-26, 6:40pm

Default Oxygenplus Concentrator

Quote:
Carla...I work on a mini cc with 1 oxycon and I have no problem working Raku.
but I think if your wanting to do boro 2 would be better.
My mini cc works great. Plenty of pressure to.
Old 2007-03-26, 7:50pm

my oxy con works great too