Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2014-04-09, 5:57pm

Default TWISTED DICHROIC BEAD, 2 different ways by Magma Beads

Twisted Dichroic bead

A new lampwork tutorial by Régis Teixera, Magma Beads

Both beads created in the tutorial.

This tutorial is a visual guide that will take you through all the steps necessary to create a beautiful twisted dichroic bead.
This is a 2 part tutorial each technique is slightly different from one another.

The Pdf file contains:
- 61 pages
- Over 250 High quality pictures
- Step by step instructions

Available in my Etsy store

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Magma Beads .
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2014-04-09, 6:26pm

Had to have it ! Thank you Regis!!!!

~
~
~
~
Old 2014-04-09, 6:52pm

Thank you so much Julie, i hope you like it

Magma Beads .

Old 2014-04-10, 3:47am

Can't wait to try this one.

Thanks Magma!

Becky
Old 2014-04-23, 2:28pm

Thanks Becky I hope you have lots of fun with it!

Magma Beads .

Old 2014-04-28, 9:34am
I'd rather be torching.

Nice tutorial. Great instructions. Can't wait to get to the torch. Thank you.

Art is the only way to run away without leaving home.
~Twyla Tharp
I know where I am. I've been lost here before.
Old 2014-04-28, 1:23pm

Thanks Leigh Please let me know how you go.

Magma Beads .

Old 2014-04-29, 6:38am

Great tutorial! So easy to follow. I hope you write more!
Old 2014-04-29, 7:33am
Lifelong Student

Magma, how much do these beads usually sell for?
Old 2014-04-29, 7:49am
Irish Eyes A Smiling

Looks like $25 .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mina View Post
Magma, how much do these beads usually sell for?

Old 2014-05-01, 1:27pm

Thank you Isaberg, please show your pictures if you get a chance

Mina, it really depends, from 15 to 25 i guess.

Magma Beads .

Old 2014-05-01, 3:32pm
Artistically Absorbed

I got my tutorial, and have been chomping at the bit to give it a whirl! I had some projects I had to finish first, and had planned on today. But alas too hot for me, 85 first warm spurt of the year and I haven't acclimated yet. Hopefully tomorrow though! I will share mine if they turn out half way decent.

Believe in Yourself and Anything is Possible!
SRA Artist A64

Old 2014-05-02, 2:11am

Hi EchoTantuli
I hope you enjoy the new tutorial, i would love to see your results !! it is the opposite here at the moment it is getting colder and colder everyday

Magma Beads .