Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2009-02-03, 5:51am

Question Kim Fields, Cocoa Fla. 2-21/22

I'm taking the class and wondered if anyone else here was taking it, or if you have taken a class from her and have tips. This is a florals class at Rocio Studios. Thanks
Old 2009-02-08, 5:53pm
Miss my BoBo Griff

I took her class a long time ago, take a notebook and good notes she gives you a LOT of info to work with and you will forget if you don't write/draw it. Have fun it is a great glass.
chrisann

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-02-08, 5:56pm

I have not taken a class from her but I would love to. I have met her and she is so very nice and her beads.....OMG they are amazing!!!

Have fun.

Old 2009-02-09, 7:13am
Miles from nowhere...

Default Kim Fields class

You are soooo lucky to take her florals class!!! Her class is so much fun, and she is extremely generous with her information. And yes, take a notebook to take lots of notes. She has wonderful techniques that apply to everything you do with glass. Have fun!!!

Kate