TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Old 2013-08-23, 2:18pm

Default Free Tutorials by Patsy Evins

I wanted to let everyone know I'm doing "free" video tuts on my blog about lampworking and jewelry making. I also teach how to make money with your beads by blogging.

This Thursday I demoed how to reduce Silver glass.

Go here to watch the video...

If you would like to watch my other free tuts and read my blog posts, click here...

http://www.GlassLampworkingByPatsyEvins.com

And If you would like to sign up to get my future 'free' video tuts, click here...

http://www.FlowerBead.com

Got questions you would like for me to demo videoing ... Just leave your questions in the comments section on my blog posts.

And if you enjoy this free training... please share with others! Thanks!

Patsy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

|
|
|
NEW Hydrangea Tutorial!!
Old 2013-08-23, 4:02pm

Great job! Thanks Patty

Old 2013-08-23, 4:34pm

Thx Patsy, after I get some much overdue sleep, I'll check it out! What a generous kindness. (esp. for those of us who learn visually!)
Happy creating,
ginger
Old 2013-08-23, 5:07pm

I've been doing it for a couple of weeks and the feedback I'm getting is wonderful! I demoed how to strike silver glass and how to reduce it. It really makes a difference seeing it!

I'm soo visual and I really enjoy going to classes because I do have to see it to understand it!

All I ask is you leave a comment if you enjoyed it...and be sure to ask your questions, too!

Asking your questions help me to share important things that I have forgotten about. Since I've been torching for 15 years, there are a lot of things I take for granted now and don't think about sharing. It really makes a huge difference to people struggling with a problem that I can easily and quickly help them through.

A simple example is the didymium shield I use because I'm getting older and needed bifocals. It took me about a year to come up with that solution.

|
|

|
|
|
NEW Hydrangea Tutorial!!
Old 2013-08-24, 9:19pm

I also got a didy shield & feels that he helps keep me a little bit cooler.
ginger
Old 2013-08-24, 10:16pm
Give to receive...simple.

WOW Patsy!! I found the 'how to vlog with iphone' tut very helpful!
thank you so very much!

Old 2013-08-25, 6:49am

Thank you, thank you. Very kind.
Old 2013-09-02, 4:30pm

Thank you so much for sharing!

Tags
double helix glass, reducing silver glass, silver glass, striking silver glass