Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2010-11-10, 9:22pm
Superkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beadbug View Post
Deb, I wish you were feeling better we will miss you.
Thank you, Tracy.

On the bright side, my weight is now in the 140's. I haven't been in that range in a very loooooong time! lol!
Old 2010-11-10, 9:29pm
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by JameyLynn View Post
Hey Karen, do I remember you saying that you have a saw that can cut through 3/16 tigg? Can I bring a couple cases to cut up?
How big is a case, a couple inches square on end? Yep, bring em along. I'm going to cut 1/4" copper plate with it in the morning. I cut a my 3/16 ss on it, we'll have to grind off the sharp ends too.

yes, 11 am is fine, my addy is in the RAOGK if you need it. Bring anything you want to sell trade, etc. I'll have pop, coffee here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
~
~
~
Old 2010-11-10, 9:36pm
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Dawn View Post
I can't do Sundays Why was I thinking Saturday, lol. Karen I'm sorry I have to miss it. I will catch everyone next month

Hugs
Dawn, sorry you can't make it. I picked sun cause I was suppose to work the bar on fri and needed a day to clean the house and studio up. Then the work schedule got changed.

~
~
~
~
Old 2010-11-10, 9:39pm
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb View Post
I wish I could make it. The mind is willing, the body is not.

Have a great time everyone! I'll be thinking of you!

Hey JameyLynn, what is Light Zucca glass and do I need some?
awww Deb, hope you feel better soon!

Jamey, don't think she'll run out of glass anytime soon, lol She has a grand stash on hand.

~
~
~
~
Old 2010-11-10, 9:48pm

I'm going Sunday, and I plan on bringing a crock pot of chili. Karen I want to buy another one of your pandora size bead reamers. I misplaced mine and it's easier to just buy another one. I'm so lazy, lol.
Sharon
Old 2010-11-10, 9:55pm

I'm going, see you in Hudsonville G-Rap peeps

I will bring.... something, I'm sure of it

I
my HH!
Old 2010-11-11, 10:04am
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltingpoint View Post
I'm going Sunday, and I plan on bringing a crock pot of chili. Karen I want to buy another one of your pandora size bead reamers. I misplaced mine and it's easier to just buy another one. I'm so lazy, lol.
Sharon
I'll make sure I know where I put mine too, lol.

Karen

~
~
~
~
Old 2010-11-11, 10:17am
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb View Post
I wish I could make it. The mind is willing, the body is not.

Have a great time everyone! I'll be thinking of you!

Hey JameyLynn, what is Light Zucca glass and do I need some?
Deb, I am so sorry you are still feeling so bad. I sure wish they could get a handle on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giapet View Post
How big is a case, a couple inches square on end? Yep, bring em along. I'm going to cut 1/4" copper plate with it in the morning. I cut a my 3/16 ss on it, we'll have to grind off the sharp ends too.
Yup, a case is just a 10# box, except that mine come in tubes. It sucks cutting them with a bolt cutter. Although, it is darn funny, because when the cutter "pops" through the tig, the tig shoots across the floor, so you have to have something set up to stop them from going all over the place.

Old 2010-11-11, 10:42am
Burn baby burn

Deb, that's a sucky way to lose weight. Hope you feel better soon.

I'm thinking of bringing brownies...but that means I have to make them Saturday and they will be sitting around the house all day calling out my name. And I have no willpower when a brownie calls out my name.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says~~ "Oh Crap, She's up!"
Old 2010-11-11, 10:54am
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
And I have no willpower when a brownie calls out my name.
That is why I ususally bring a frut tray.

Old 2010-11-11, 2:02pm

Brownies are very persuasive, so its not really your fault...

I
my HH!
Old 2010-11-11, 2:34pm
the Evil One

Quote:
Deb, I wish you were feeling better we will miss you.

The BC/CW folks need to meet at Dunkin Doughnuts at 10:00 so we can be in Otsego to pick up Laurie at 10:30. Who's going???
Sandy and I.

Old 2010-11-11, 7:25pm
Anyone need some spacers?

I will bring something gluten free, maybe some buffalo dip stuff I just saw a recipe for. That would mean I would need one of those little crock pots. I had one for food once but it's now being used for pickle.

Old 2010-11-12, 8:22pm
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by JameyLynn View Post
Deb, I am so sorry you are still feeling so bad. I sure wish they could get a handle on it.

Yup, a case is just a 10# box, except that mine come in tubes. It sucks cutting them with a bolt cutter. Although, it is darn funny, because when the cutter "pops" through the tig, the tig shoots across the floor, so you have to have something set up to stop them from going all over the place.
I've done that cutting smaller stuff with a good side cutter....shot clear into the next room and stuck in the blinds, lol.

Thought I burned the saw up yesterday...WTF, THE GUYS CUT STEEL ANGLE ON IT ALL THE TIME. (dang caps) then I noticed I bumped the plug loose, lol.

~
~
~
~
Old 2010-11-12, 8:25pm
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Quote:
I will bring something gluten free, maybe some buffalo dip stuff I just saw a recipe for. That would mean I would need one of those little crock pots. I had one for food once but it's now being used for pickle.
I have a slightly bigger than small one with a lid that I was thinking of putting up in the garage sale thread. If you need to use it Sun, I'll wash it up.

~
~
~
~
Old 2010-11-13, 8:18am
Anyone need some spacers?

I got one they have the 2 quart crocks at wally world for 10 bucks. I would like another one for my LOS though so if you are selling one I would like it.

Old 2010-11-13, 6:30pm
going crazy

I'm bringing vegetables I think.

My button mandrel listed here!
Old 2010-11-13, 8:09pm

Bring "hot" salsa, chips, and a pecan pie my husband forgot to take to deer camp (I'm wondering when he will figure that out).
Old 2010-11-14, 6:18am

I am not going to make it either. It seems i can never get organized enough to actually make it !