LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2011-05-13, 10:15pm
Glass my new Obsession

Still working on mine.I am gonna use hubby's Nook tomorrow so I can flip pages easier lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-05-14, 10:27am

Here are the 2 horse beads that I made yesterday, still need some fine tuning for sure, but I really enjoyed the tutorial Kerri!

Old 2011-05-15, 10:15am

Way to go, Teena!

Thank you for sharing!!!

Check out my new DRAGON Tutorial now on

Old 2011-05-15, 2:03pm
Rose colored glasses…√

I am going to try this today. It's late in the day, but I'm definitely gonna' brush the cobwebs off the torch and give it the old college try. )

OMG I listed some stuff!!! Little devils ARE ice skating!!!

RIP Sunday; You can donate for Izzy's Future Trust @:

Live kindly...'cause karma will bite you in the ass harder than you ever thought about nibblin'...
Old 2011-05-15, 5:01pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerribeads View Post
Hi Everyone!

Thanks so much! This tutorial is just for the black stallion as pictured. There is a page of tips and tricks for shading at the end of the tutorial, but to illustrate shading in a tutorial format with pictures would have made it impossibly long to download! lol! I am considering a video format for a complete shading guide in the near future, though.
I would love that - my sister just got a white horse so that is the one I am most interested in making.

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2011-05-19, 1:35pm
Hot Glass is Cool Stuff!

Love the tutorial Kerri... TYVM! Here is my first effort. I call him "Happy Hobby!" The placement of the forelock is not great - and the size of the base bead made some things difficult, but overall I am quite content. I look forward to making more!

Last edited by Smilyn; 2011-05-19 at 1:38pm.
Old 2011-05-19, 1:39pm
Hot Glass is Cool Stuff!

Really pretty horses Teena... I love Beth's black also. But of course, Kerri's are the most awesomest LOL!

Last edited by Smilyn; 2011-05-19 at 8:12pm.
Old 2011-05-19, 1:41pm
Hot Glass is Cool Stuff!

Kerri - I like the idea of the video tutorial - that would allow you to show the layering of the eye also. I'll be watching for that!

Old 2011-05-20, 8:19am
Still makin' flowers...

Lovely tutorial, Kerri! Thank you.

--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!
Old 2011-05-20, 10:38pm
Whooooo, me?

Great job, Teena and Milyn!! Milyn

Old 2011-05-21, 6:20am
Hot Glass is Cool Stuff!

Beth!

Didn't get to make more horsies yet... waah... Somebody post more pics!!!

Old 2012-01-22, 11:17pm
Glassy Broad :-)

I just tried to make this beautiful horse from Kerri's tutorial. It's the first undertaking for me after my surgery, besides just warm up beads
The batteries are dead in my camera, (of course!) so I had to use my cell phone, which takes the worlds worst pictures.
Thanks Kerri, this tutorial rocks!

Nita

Missing my Mini cc & two oxy cons!

The difference between Try, and Triumph, is a little Umph!