Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2016-02-24, 4:46pm
Cheesehead Packer lover

I warned the seller on eBay that TB is buying from now under the baublesand bangles ID, but the seller said she has always paid her and she was going to give her the benefit of the doubt.
She is a lot nicer than I am, but I'm sure TB just wants to get some feedback other than zero.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague
Old 2016-02-25, 9:32am

I guess the admins have done a good job on FB shutting her down. I used to have to deal with her there.
Old 2016-02-25, 9:36am

Sadly, dealing with folks like this is a game of whack-a-mole even for eBay. Doesn't take much to feed false info including spoofed IP addresses into an online registration.
Old 2016-02-28, 2:15am
Mmmmm....Raku

Has anyone noticed this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TRIZAS-ORIGI...UAAOSwll1WywRc

I have a feeling this might not end well.

Nortel Minor with one Concentrator
Old 2016-02-28, 4:08am
Slogan Challenged...

Why? Gorgeous set, but is that e***e (11) bidder shilling or something?

EDIT: Oh is that for Elaine.weave, one of her names?

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2016-02-28, 9:47am
Mmmmm....Raku

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJohn View Post
Why? Gorgeous set, but is that e***e (11) bidder shilling or something?

EDIT: Oh is that for Elaine.weave, one of her names?
Yes, I'm pretty sure it's her. It makes me sad for the seller who's probably so excited right now and has no idea what's going on. If she wins she most likely won't pay. And it makes me sad for the honest bidder she's bidding against.

I won't get involved, but it makes me sad and angry to see it happening.

Edited to say: Yes, they are beautiful beads, and I really hope I'm wrong about all of this!

Last edited by Dawn >^..^<; 2016-02-28 at 10:00am.
Old 2016-02-28, 2:22pm

Do you know if that is her Dawn?

I hope it's legit, i'm happy for Trizas, she makes nice beads.

Magma Beads .

Old 2016-02-28, 2:40pm
Cheesehead Packer lover

It looks like her pattern of bidding.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-02-28, 4:18pm

If it is her should we point Trizas towards this thread? Just letting her know that there is a problem maker out there and she can add all the usernames here to her block list.

Because we all block her and she knows that new accounts wont fool us she has now found someone else to bid on.

Magma Beads .

Old 2016-02-28, 4:40pm
Cheesehead Packer lover

I just checked her feedback, she has 13. The last time I checked her bidding on the seller I alerted, she had 11. It must be the same person.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-02-28, 6:32pm
Mmmmm....Raku

Yes, sadly it's her. She's bidding under the ID elain.weave which now has a score of 13. And now I just noticed a bid retraction from the other bidder. Triza is going to be heartbroken and it makes my blood boil to think that this bad bidder is doing this to yet another nice person and there's nothing we can do to make eBay stop her.

Old 2016-02-29, 9:17am
Cheesehead Packer lover

I wrote her a short note warning her about the bidder. It's sad that we have to put up with one woman causing so much trouble.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-02-29, 9:37am
Mmmmm....Raku

Quote:
Originally Posted by beadgal View Post
I wrote her a short note warning her about the bidder. It's sad that we have to put up with one woman causing so much trouble.
I was afraid to contact Triza because I don't know her personally, but having dealt with this bad bidder more than once I know I would have appreciated a warning. I see she has bids on three of Triza's auctions now.

I was scanning eBay's policies last night on blocked bidders and it does say that if someone has you blocked you can NOT bid under another user ID. That's a violation of eBay policy right there. And she does this all the time! Maybe the next time someone contacts eBay about her we need to point this clear, REPEATED violation of policy out to them.

Old 2016-02-29, 10:03am
Storm Queen

It's too bad she can't channel her tenacity in some other way ..so she could afford these beads. Ya know?

Old 2016-02-29, 10:52am
Mmmmm....Raku

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDesigns View Post
It's too bad she can't channel her tenacity in some other way ..so she could afford these beads. Ya know?
Well, she knows how to lie, make excuses and work the system. Perhaps she should have considered a career in politics. (Oh dear, did I just say that?)

Old 2016-02-29, 10:55am

No kidding! No way she can afford those beads!
Old 2016-02-29, 12:33pm
Cheesehead Packer lover

I contacted Triza and let her know about the bidder. She wrote that she was suspicious too so I pointed her to this forum for information, but also warned her if she got paid that the buyer might say they were stolen.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-02-29, 12:34pm
Cheesehead Packer lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn >^..^< View Post
Well, she knows how to lie, make excuses and work the system. Perhaps she should have considered a career in politics. (Oh dear, did I just say that?)
Perfect!!

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-02-29, 1:18pm

I sent ebay a message yesterday letting them know what was happening, they always say the same thing, they are looking into it etc...

If she does pay for auctions maybe the beads need to be sent with a signature on delivery, so that she can't say she didn't receive them.

Magma Beads .

Old 2016-02-29, 1:27pm

I still cannot believe that this person has been getting away with this for so long and nothing can be done about it by ebay. I always thought we were protected. Surprised most everyone is not doing this as it appears nothing can be done about it so they can get away with it. I also feel bad for the other buyer trying to bid on something and someone else who is not even going to pay for it makes the bidding go up so high. $380 US is $515 Canadian. They could have probably purchased it at a decent price instead of it being jacked so high by an false bidder. Sure every seller wants a good price for their product and a buyer wants a good price also but this person just hurts everyone , not just the seller but also the other people bidding with hopes of getting something beautiful and this happens.. such a shame
Old 2016-02-29, 1:55pm
Mmmmm....Raku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magma View Post
I sent ebay a message yesterday letting them know what was happening, they always say the same thing, they are looking into it etc...

If she does pay for auctions maybe the beads need to be sent with a signature on delivery, so that she can't say she didn't receive them.
I agree. I don't think anyone should even consider sending her anything without a "Signature Required".

Old 2016-02-29, 6:21pm

Sadely she is bidding herself up. Not a good sign. I have been thinking of starting back on eBay, sigh. Glad you guys have kept this thread going so I know to watch for her.

-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2016-02-29, 8:54pm
Formerly Icarus Beads :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgbeads View Post
Sadely she is bidding herself up. Not a good sign. I have been thinking of starting back on eBay, sigh. Glad you guys have kept this thread going so I know to watch for her.

-D

I just don't understand the reasoning behind what she is doing.
Why does she bid herself up?
Guess my mind is not twisted enough...

Etsy Vintage shop

Webpage ->
Old 2016-02-29, 9:45pm
Cheesehead Packer lover

I figure she's either on meds, or she needs meds. I don't think I could keep all those names straight.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-03-01, 1:57am
Mmmmm....Raku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judith Billig View Post
I just don't understand the reasoning behind what she is doing.
Why does she bid herself up?
Guess my mind is not twisted enough...
She's not really bidding herself up. I know for sure in this last auction she was bidding against an actual good paying customer. It's part of her strategy. She has no intention of paying for the beads so she will bid super high to keep the other person from getting them. Then she will make excuse after excuse why she can't pay until you end up canceling the transaction. Then just as soon as you relist the beads she will bid on them again. She did this to me before and ended up winning the same set a second time but at a lower price and paid the second time around. That's when I caught onto her evil ways and started blocking her. It was the only set of beads she will ever get from me! I think she tried this with Regis too.

Old 2016-03-01, 6:18am

That's a sick person with a lot of hatred/anger.. To bid on something and set a goal of a certain price and if someone else bids over that price then if she cant get it at her price then no one can. She is so spiteful and continues to bid so the other person doesn't get it and rebids on it next time...Wow.... At least she didn't start a bidding war and dump it on the other bidder at the last moment. if it was from the same buyer then it could be someone trying to jack the price up with a bidding war but its not even that.. just an evil demented person or an incredibly smart one. Apparently this has been going on for awhile. Does anyone know how long?
Old 2016-03-01, 6:44am
Cheesehead Packer lover

I think I first had problems with her in the fall of 2014. I will go to eBay and check all the names she has used and the dates she joined again as someone else.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-03-01, 7:01am
Mmmmm....Raku

Quote:
Originally Posted by beadgal View Post
I think I first had problems with her in the fall of 2014. I will go to eBay and check all the names she has used and the dates she joined again as someone else.
Yep, it was September of 2014 for me. And she's still going strong....Thanks so much eBay!

Old 2016-03-01, 9:13pm

diabolical
Old 2016-03-08, 6:37am

What are the results? Did this person rip off triza? Did anyone hear anything else about it?