Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-05-29, 9:13am

Default FREE DELIVERY of Lights at Bead & Button!

Bead & Button is almost here! Still need lights? Order now at
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
with the “Free Local or Show Delivery” option, and CaberLight will bring them to B&B and set ‘em up in your booth before the show! Questions? Post a reply here or go to “Contact Us” on the website. Drop by and visit us next week at CaberLight & evvybeads in booth 1254!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-05-29, 9:24am
Glass Addict

These are the best lights guys!!! And super easy to set up and fit in luggage when having to travel to shows!! Both Kim Edwards and myself will have a complete setup at Bead & Button, booths #1235 & #1237. The color of the light is phenominal and really shows off the glass color of your beads! I wouldn't promote the lights if I weren't over-the-moon thrilled with mine!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-05-29, 12:38pm
Bigger, longer, and uncut

Thank you, Joy! You and your beads RAWK! See ya next week!

Old 2013-05-29, 12:57pm

be sure to check out my mother inlaw there!
KIM STJEAN!

Old 2013-06-02, 8:53am

Quote:
These are the best lights guys!!! And super easy to set up and fit in luggage when having to travel to shows!! Both Kim Edwards and myself will have a complete setup at Bead & Button, booths #1235 & #1237. The color of the light is phenominal and really shows off the glass color of your beads! I wouldn't promote the lights if I weren't over-the-moon thrilled with mine!!
Ditto on the enthusiastic recommendation here! I'd been drooling over these lights on the LE forums for awhile, but they're so much better in person (and the set up and take down is all of three minutes at most, which is phenomenal!)

Kim

Old 2013-06-02, 4:58pm
Bigger, longer, and uncut

Thank you, Kim. See you in Milwaukee!