Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2009-06-05, 2:30pm
da General

New!

Patty Lakinsmith's Playa Tortuga
Kerri Fuhr's Tapestry
Theresa/LavenderCreek's Toad

Details on the first two posts of this thread!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Old 2009-07-21, 3:26pm
Melting

Hi Hayley! If you get a chance, I'd love for you to add my Reef Necklace tutorial:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...ng_id=27902241

and my Color Twist Necklace tutorial:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...ng_id=28128708

to the index.

Thanks!!

~
~
~

SRA Member #E20
Old 2010-08-13, 7:33pm
I'm not Barbie.

Hi Haley, I'd love if you could add my Murrini Cheat Sheet tutorial to the list as well! Thank-you!

www.fyrebeadz.com
Old 2010-08-16, 8:29am
da General

This instruction is on post #1. . . .
If you want to be listed, please email me at contact @ envisionsf . com (take out the spaces):
• Title of your tutorial and your name (e.g., Fish Tutorial by Jane Doe)
• Link to where it can be purchased (e.g., http: //janedoe.etsy.com)
• number of pages, number of images, file size and price (e.g., 20 pages, 50+ images, 1.5mb file size, $20)
• a short description (no more than two sentences please

Sorry, with the amount of tutorials available, I am not able to add yours without the exact information above given to me. Thanks!

|
|
|
|
Old 2010-12-18, 4:26am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

wrong thread

Currently on a Knight Bullet and 2 oxycons and tanked oxy

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2012-01-09, 8:48pm
Burning Fingers!

Thanks for adding my Trio of Trees tutorial Hayley - much appreciated!

/
/
/

Old 2013-01-29, 7:41pm
Professional Pyromaniac

Hayley, I have emailed you with my info and patiently waited for 2 months and I still don't see my information on there, with my Seashell Tutorial? How often does the list get updated? Just wanted to have mine added if possible. Thanks! I will re-send it if that helps.

Jodi Hesting
Old 2013-03-05, 5:14pm
da General

Jodi - will you please email that info again please? PM me when you have so I can check my spam folder if needed. Thx.

|
|
|
|