Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2008-07-19, 4:25pm
Catchen' the Sun

Default It took forever but what do you think?

I am so not techno savy but here it is for now. Any help will be greatly apprecitaed. and yes I know that the adds at the top are annoying but the first thing that will be changed will be that. when I can. thanks in advance.

http://www.catchenthesun.com/Home_Page.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SRA # K36 Catchen' the Sun Glass Art

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-09-26, 2:55pm

Good job Shari! I know it's hard to set up a website and I enjoyed visiting your site. Photos are good and it looks like you've organized it well. You'll continue to tweak it over time, so no worries about it being perfect right off the bat.

Old 2008-10-07, 10:04am

I love the colors of your header....yummy shades of purple! Easy to maneuver...nice!