Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2011-06-02, 6:12am

Default Ebay question

I haven't sold on Ebay for a long time so I'm not sure how you do combined shipping when a buyer wins 2 auctions. Will Ebay check-out process let them adjust the total so that the shipping costs are reduced or do I have to refund them the difference ?

Sea Rocks Tutorial
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Ebook
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Follow me on
- My
shop
Old 2011-06-02, 7:11am

When you send the invoice, it will show both purchases and you have to adjust the shipping. Usually they will wait for an invoice before they pay. I always try to send them right away. They cannot adjust the bill.

Old 2011-06-02, 3:35pm

Combine the purchases when sending invoice by clicking all the boxes at the side of the description and there is a place to add or subtract money at the bottom of the invioce under the shipping charge. Just put -and the amount you want to deduct. I believe you can't deduct more than the amount of the total shipping. Also for the first few tries be sure to preview invoice before sending. There should be an icon to click on to do so. I hope this helps.-Rich