No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2012-10-09, 5:15pm
Otter

Default Sonoma County Glass Pumpkin Patch Oct 13th & 14th

Hey guys it's that time of year again this is the third annual Sonoma County Glass Pumpkin Patch.

This Saturday and Sunday October 13th & 14th 11am- 5pm.

I hope some of you can make it for more information check out my website

http://www.johnrizziglassworks.com/pumpkin_patch.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Murrini for Sale
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#R124

Last edited by Otter; 2012-10-10 at 8:19am. Reason: needed a word
Old 2012-10-09, 5:33pm

Got to love this. I will be there!

Old 2012-10-09, 7:46pm
just quincy

I will be there too... one of my favorite events with one of my favorite friends...

Little Dragon 21/Betta, tanked O2/NG
Old 2012-10-12, 8:01am
Otter

Thanks guys look forward to seeing you this weekend.

John

Murrini for Sale

#R124
Old 2012-10-12, 10:01am

hey Cynthia what day are you going?

#C-151
Old 2012-10-12, 10:50am
<---RamboPatootieSuperbun

I'm planning on going too! John, do you need help with anything?

Old 2012-10-12, 10:59am

Sunday Morgan. How about you?

Old 2012-10-12, 11:22am

Wish I could be there...

Collette
Old 2012-10-12, 1:28pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassactcc View Post
Sunday Morgan. How about you?
Sunday works for us

#C-151
Old 2012-10-12, 11:34pm
Otter

Hey thanks everyone will be good to see you all.

Kelly if you can help out a bit on Saturday morning that would be great.

John

Murrini for Sale

#R124
Old 2012-10-13, 6:16pm
<---RamboPatootieSuperbun

That was awesome!!! I got some tiny baby pumpkins this year!!! I'm tempted to go back tomorrow for round two!!!

Fantastic pumpkinness!!!

Kelly

Old 2012-10-13, 8:12pm
Otter

Kelly you were to much fun today. You made my day working the pumpkin on the street.

Thank you so much for your help today.

John

Murrini for Sale

#R124
Old 2012-10-13, 10:08pm

Well I was hoping to celebrate my boys birthday on Saturday but you know what they say about the best laid plans so I cannot come on Sunday. Again I will miss you guys.

It was a blast John. Top notch show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baywinger View Post
Sunday works for us

Old 2012-10-15, 11:18am

Great show John, we added one for the collection.
Cynthia it is getting to be tradition now to never meet you, ah well someday perhaps

#C-151
Old 2012-10-15, 11:37am

I know Morgan. What gives? This has happened quite a few times. Oh well, someday soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baywinger View Post
Cynthia it is getting to be tradition now to never meet you, ah well someday perhaps

Old 2012-10-16, 7:47am

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassactcc View Post
I know Morgan. What gives? This has happened quite a few times. Oh well, someday soon.
Nikki says you will just have to come to the house for a cloisonne enameling day

#C-151