Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2008-09-27, 7:12am
Did you say summin' ??

Talking I'm still tweaking my site

Hi Y'all I finally figured out how to get my pics parger on my site, but my question is this......when you go to my "Gallery"/"Jewelry" page, are the transitions to the different pictures come up, do they stay too long? Should I change the type of transition? Are the Captions annoying?
Any and all comments are appreciated !

Thanks !
Carol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-09-27, 8:02am
Cancer SUCKS!

I think the scrolling is a bit slow. Don't speed it up too much though. Still checking your site out. Looks great, btw.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-09-27, 8:12am
Dannyboy

Default Re about site

Very nice customer friendly I agree on the scroll speed maybe a little faster and I dont know how you would do this but have a post there that you can stop the scroll at anytime but nice work did you do this yourself. maybe someone readin this can tell me how I can make up a site and a easy step by step link/thread/book/CD I can buy or read thanks
Old 2008-09-27, 8:20am
Did you say summin' ??

Thanks so much, Deb. Just getting pics taken, edited and posted is a challenge for me !! I appreciate your comments ! I might change the transition to something that you can make it go faster, or slower, and even stop it BUT you can't have the captions ! Decisions, decisions !

Old 2008-09-27, 8:22am
Did you say summin' ??

Cute Avatar, Twisted !!! lol There are different scrolling options, but you can't have the captions ! *grumble grumble*

Old 2008-09-27, 11:44am
Fancy Mammal

I *really* like the fact that I can flip through the pictures instead (during) of the scroll. I'm not generally a big fan of scrolls (although I *do* understand the reason for the choice) and the fact that I can flip through keeps me on the site instead of clicking away.

Nice work!
Old 2008-09-27, 1:02pm
Maria B @ Indone6ix

Very organize and clean looking, my kind of site!

Old 2008-09-27, 6:47pm
Did you say summin' ??

Thanks ! I'm kind of liking the scrolling even though I can't put any captions. I guess now I have to post all of those pieces on Etsy. Not enough hours in the day !!!! Calgon take me away !!