Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2011-01-10, 2:02pm

J. Meader,
Thanks! I am working on some other fun color versions.... Look for more updates in your email this Friday!
Ron
Old 2011-01-10, 11:10pm
Always learnin' & yearnin

Got my marble today and man is it good!!!!!! I love it and also want to thank you Ron your work is amazing! and I love the collectors card!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-01-11, 7:52am
Queen of Lurk

Thank you for such a wonderful tut!!! And the marble you sent is soooooooo cool. I think you are the best ever to put this information into a tutorial that is easy to understand, even for implosion challenged people like me!
Old 2011-01-12, 7:13am

Here are two new color technique that will be in this friday's add-on.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-01-12, 10:18am
Surrounded by Trouble

I own most all the boro tutorials as I love to read and learn what makes other artist work come alive. Even if I know the hows and whys of how the tutorials are done I still try and support my fellow boro artist.

With that said, this tutorial is the best boro tutorial I have read. It is the tutorial that just keeps on giving. The information that Ron Jr. is sharing is not out there anywhere I have seen on the internet or in any other tutorial free or paid for. It is well worth your money, not only for the information but then in the mail you will receive the most amazing marble. I had to laugh as I didn't even read that part, I was so excited to get this tutorial and had no idea why Ron had sent me the stunning marble.

The implosion techniques are really something we can all learn something from. This is coming from someone who can already do a pretty decent implosion. Yet I am learning the hows and whys. The color information is invaluable.

If you are like me and love boro, like implosions but marbles are not your thing. All of the techniques in this tutorial work in pendents just as well as the marbles Ron is showing in this thread.

I was impressed when I received my first copy and just a little bit ago I received my third follow up! I am truly amazed, I was happy with the first 12 pages, thrilled with the next couple of pages, and now I am just blow away by this amazing information that just keeps on coming.

If you are considering it, I highly suggest you purchase this tutorial. You wont be disappointed.

Old 2011-01-12, 1:25pm
Knob Creek Glass

The tutorial is great!
Old 2011-01-12, 2:54pm

I have no words......
Thank You very much for the feedback! I hope you enjoy the new direction this is taking. Both add-ons are now part of the tutorial, so when someone new orders it, it will come in one email (one file). I do plan on doing two more add-ons.... complex cane and multi-directional imploding. Sounds fun, right?
Thanks again!
Ron
Old 2011-01-12, 7:06pm

As a beginner I can not tell you how much help these have been.... Wow it almost makes me happy to be snowed in!!!! I spent 14 hours working one implosians. Should I thank or slap you.......... What a great Great GREAT job and follow through.
Thank you again
Suzanne
Old 2011-01-13, 6:17am

Default new color

I like the pastel look of this one.

Old 2011-01-13, 4:40pm
Senior Moment

ooooh.......pretty!

Old 2011-01-17, 6:48am

Old 2011-01-18, 12:54am

Ordered Mine!!!!!!.....

very nice........

Old 2011-01-19, 2:32pm

I am still making lots of marbles. If you have not gotten yours yet, it should be there soon.
Thanks!
Ron

Old 2011-01-21, 6:09am

Default This is one of Best out there

The color combos are great, he sends new updates for people that have previously purchased the list. And he answers questions VERY QUICKLY. This is A#1 in my book.

Old 2011-01-21, 1:13pm

Quote:
I have no words......
Thank You very much for the feedback! I hope you enjoy the new direction this is taking. Both add-ons are now part of the tutorial, so when someone new orders it, it will come in one email (one file). I do plan on doing two more add-ons.... complex cane and multi-directional imploding. Sounds fun, right?
Thanks again!
Ron

multi-directional imploding sounds like a lot of fun, can't wait for this one !!
Old 2011-01-21, 10:01pm

Posting to keep this up near the top. This is great, I look forward to more books, tips, and tricks. And hope he will travel and teach...... WOW.......
Old 2011-01-21, 10:27pm
Know-it-all Megalomaniac

Ok, I put this tutorial is on my wish list!

Gotta wait for a special occasion
and a willing hubby.

Get your copy of the new Lampwork Etc. Tutorials and Tips Book

Old 2011-01-23, 8:54am

I had put off buying this tutorial as I haven't been doing much melting glass lately. But I figured what the heck, I'm glad I did. It has rekindled the passion, I am going to restart my marble making.

Thanks Ron!

Lou
Old 2011-01-23, 9:22am

Great tutorial- I am enjoying and learning! Thanks so much Ron for taking the time and effort to share your passion, creativity, and skills.

Cyndi
Old 2011-01-24, 9:53am

Thanks again! This has given me more of a chance to play with color.

Old 2011-01-24, 3:41pm

Ron does beautiful work. I don't know how I missed this tutorial. Looking forward to the tutorial and a marble if I read this correctly? wow!

Viking knit End Caps for sale:
[/url]https://heatherferman.etsy.com[/url]
Old 2011-01-25, 6:33am

Old 2011-01-25, 7:08am

Ooooh. That last one looks like a Morning Glory!!! Neat.

Old 2011-01-25, 7:49am

I have done many implosions in the past. I learned from one of the best - Brent. But I must say, I learned a lot of new stuff in this tutorial. I am very happy with this tutorial. The information contained in the tutorial explains complicated implosions. But he makes them look easy. I am off to the torch to play.......Thanks Ron for a wonderfully written tutorial.

Viking knit End Caps for sale:
[/url]https://heatherferman.etsy.com[/url]
Old 2011-01-28, 7:34am

Old 2011-01-31, 7:03am

I have been playing a lot with blue velvet by Northstar.... it adds a nice glitter look to everything which is hard to see in the picture, but really pretty in person.
Ron

Old 2011-02-02, 6:37am

This weeks implosion addition covers more color combos plus some new techniques including a few versions of the Morning Glory Flower.
Old 2011-02-04, 6:24am

An update is going to be mailed on Sunday, Feb, 5th.

Old 2011-02-05, 12:39am
Not so 'junior' member

Thanks so much for the marble, received mine yesterday
Great tutorial, can't wait for the updates - all I need now is the time to practice
Petra
Old 2011-02-07, 8:08am

The update will be sent in a few minutes. Included in this one is the Morning Glory Flower, How to use Dots vrs twisty cane and most of all, double layering to add texture.... oh.. and nice pastel PINK flowers too!