Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > The Dark Room

The Dark Room -- Photo Editing and Picture Taking. Advice, tutorials, questions on all things photoshop, photo editing, and taking pictures of beads or glass.

Old 2012-06-25, 12:00pm

Default Gary Fong Difuser

Anyone use the Gary Fong Puffer Pop Up Difuser.
Or any other kind.
Katie
Old 2012-09-30, 3:59pm
Wahwahbabypants

It's just glorified Tupperware Don't waste your money.

I might go Crazyif I don't go Crazy Tonight.
Old 2012-10-01, 5:54pm

Hey, what other tool can you have in your camera bag that not only diffuses light but you can keep your salad in when you aren't using it?

I've used a number of devices like this, from bowls to white plastic that you bounce your flash off of to nylon domes. They all serve a purpose and do a job, but none of them will be the answer for all situations. If they were, us photographers wouldn't have bags of stuff we carry around with us.

For something cheaper than the salad bowl, try a white plastic milk jug cut down.

Mike
Old 2012-10-10, 5:37pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkcb View Post
It's just glorified Tupperware Don't waste your money.
Charlene, where in the heck have you been!?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*f

Old 2012-10-19, 6:14pm
Wahwahbabypants

Aw someone noticed

Totally& completely gave up all forms of glass a few years ago and started a.....wait for it...photography biz

It was nice to be missed-thx!

I might go Crazyif I don't go Crazy Tonight.
Old 2012-10-20, 9:51am

I don't blame you. I've been doing photography for years and thought buying $1500 lenses at a time was expensive. That was minor compared to how much I have spent on glass and other things the last few years. And where I made money at photography, I don't sell any glass stuff. I've been thinking of giving up on glass and just going back to photography as well. Much cheaper.

Mike
Old 2012-10-21, 6:25pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkcb View Post
Aw someone noticed

Totally& completely gave up all forms of glass a few years ago and started a.....wait for it...photography biz

It was nice to be missed-thx!
That's great, Charlene! I am glad you're still out there, creating. Of course we missed you!

Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f