Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-10-11, 2:36am

Default Jon's Glass Shack - please get back with me on my backorder!

Have tried to email you , PM you, Call you and your unreachable. Have not recieved any reply and is approaching a month since I have ordered. Have left phone message too. Your store says you have 9 of the mandrels I ordered in stock and I paid for them but never recieved them. The invoice was hand written on it that they were backordered till the following Monday and many mondays have passed since then and as long as it is taking I could have driven the 3 hr round trip and just bought some welding rod and made them myself and at this point i dont need them anymore since my big show of the year is this Saturday comming up. Really frustrated that you have not let me know what the status is since you have been posting here. Have even tried posting to please check your PM's but that didnt work either. A simple reply to just one of my contacts would have been good customer service but when repeated attempts are made and a business has not made one attempt to reply it gets extremely frustrating.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-10-11, 8:32pm
< My Littlefeather

Jon, I am also waiting on my bead release I ordered Aug. 22

Sheryl
Old 2009-10-13, 9:17am
frozen glass pimp

Thank you, I have emailed the both of you back.

Jon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

and my new ebay listing

Email:

Order Phone: 541-733-4007
Old 2009-10-15, 11:43pm

Just emailed you re: backordered mandrels, please check your emails.

Old 2009-10-18, 6:13am

Still havnt recieved a reply to my request to refund for the mandrels. They are still not here and I no longer want them after more than a 1 MONTH wait. Have tried emailing you several times privately but sems here is the only place you will answer.........whats up with that??

Old 2009-10-18, 11:23am
Trying to Hope!

I just want to pop in here and Say I have never had anything but above and beyond service from Jon he has always gone the extra mile for me to get me what I needed. Even overnighting something when I really needed it.

Etsy Here
Ebay Here

NEW Ebay Items all the time here

I buy Gold PM me for details
NEW Handmade jewelry on Etsy
Old 2009-10-18, 12:25pm

and yet.......

there is nothing more frustrating than being ignored when you have ordered something from someone or if you simply want a refund.
Old 2009-10-18, 1:30pm

Jon, sent a PM and email regarding an order. Thanks.

Yvonne
Old 2009-10-20, 10:41pm

Thank You , refund recieved.

Old 2009-10-21, 4:11am

I'm seconding Wendy's comments. I've never had any sort of problem with any of my orders either. When I've had a question, I've called and received an answer. When I emailed him and didn't receive a quick response I checked my spam folder and the response was there.

Duane

REVAMPED WEBSITE NOW OPEN

Old 2009-10-21, 12:44pm

Quote:
Thank You , refund recieved.

that is wonderful news!
Old 2009-10-23, 9:34am

Jon, still waiting for word on the book. Sent email. Thanks.
Old 2009-10-26, 8:00pm

Exclamation Jon's Glass Shack - STILL WAITING FOR ORDER

Hi, hopefully Jon from the Glass Shack will get this post and respond as I have also had no luck emailing him.

Jon - I am wondering if you can give me a delivery date as my friend and I both really need the glass we ordered from you. I paid for the glass on Sept 20th and as far as I know it's not yet in the post. We both need the rods for work due to galleries before christmas and with money tied up with you we can't afford to buy the glass from another supplier.

I'm really sorry, but if it's not going to arrive in the next few weeks I will have to ask for our money back.

If you could email me back at:
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or phone me in New Zealand on 0064 9 378 4747 (I think we are 8hrs ahead of you) I would really appreciate it.

Thanks, Isla
Old 2009-11-15, 2:04am
-boring beads-

Quote:
and yet.......

there is nothing more frustrating than being ignored when you have ordered something from someone or if you simply want a refund.
Exactly!

Yikes...another thread...
Old 2009-11-15, 5:21am
Angie09

Quote:
Thank you, I have emailed the both of you back.

Jon
Jon,

If you emailed ME ... I did NOT receive it!! And I checked my spam folder ... nothing from you. Plus you have my phone number, you could call!

You have ignored my last 4 emails but it looks like you are getting to other people who are having problems reaching you .... how about ME!!! You have promised several times to either pay me or send the glass I ordered ... then silence!! This is no way to do business!!!!

Last edited by Angie09; 2009-11-15 at 5:36am.
Old 2009-11-15, 5:33am
Angie09

Quote:
I just want to pop in here and Say I have never had anything but above and beyond service from Jon he has always gone the extra mile for me to get me what I needed. Even overnighting something when I really needed it.
Just curious Wendy, was this great service when he was lbsupplys? Or has it been since he started the new business?

The reason I ask is I heard rave reviews about the service at lbsupplys and even ordered from them before the marriage split. Everything worked fine. But now that it is Jons Glass Shack and I agreed to do a trade for $200.00 worth of glass and finished his project well over 2 MONTHS ago .... I've had nothing but problems getting him to respond. He has promised several times to either just pay me or send the glass but then silence (this silence happened once before so this is my second time of trying to get him to make good on our deal).

The funny part is I NEVER do trades and always am paid before ever putting something up on the web ... but he came so highly recommended by a lampworker I really respect I went against my normal business practices and did the work never expecting to find myself here on LE having to air this in public!!! But I saw that he responded to some other complaints last month once they posted on LE so here I am!! And I will continue until he makes good on our business arrangement!
Old 2009-11-16, 1:15am
-boring beads-

Hi there!

Just got off the phone with Paypal. Everybody who paid with Paypal...even if the 45 day time period is over, you can still file a complaint. They will tell you it doesn´t qualify and will close the case right away, but it is still in the files...and if there are a certain number of complaints, they might eventually still take action....that´s what they told me.

Best would of course be, Jon, if you would just return to the excellent level of customer service that had been maintained at lbsupplys...and just make things right....

Anastasia
Old 2009-11-16, 4:52am
Angie09

Way to go Anastasia ... if everyone that Jon owes money or product to contacts Paypal and files a complaint, Paypal will certainly take his right to use their service away. If he is threatened with this, he will only have 2 choices ... make it right with those he owes or close his shop! I'd love to tell you he would just automatically make things right but I am totally amazed he is doing this in the first place. He had such a stellar reputation with LE users ... a total mystery.

So if you are in this nightmare with Anastasia and I ... I am so sorry it is happening to you!! If you are not ... stay clear of Jon's Glass Shack!!! Certainly until there is some resolution to the many problems out there!!!

By the way, I have been forwarding all the posts to Jon's email account just in case he hasn't been keeping up on the LE posts ... so you can be sure he is aware of what is going on and is CHOOSING not to respond!!!

Angie
Old 2009-11-16, 5:04am
Happiness is....

Maybe he can't respond? I'm in no way defending Jon, but Angie09 said it's a total mystery. So not like Jon at all, maybe something is truly wrong.
I think persuing (sp) paypal is a good idea getting your money back is your right, if he can't make good on this business, but maybe he just can't respond to anything.

A Crickett and 2 5lp oxycons
Old 2009-11-16, 5:34am
Angie09

Well, there is a post in another thread from someone that was dealing with him just last week to place an order PLUS he sent out fliers for a sale!!! So, nice thought that maybe he can't respond ... but he is CHOOSING not to respond!! (I thought the same thing the first couple of times ... over 2 months ago ... when he didn't answer my emails but not any more!!

He is truly playing a game that is going to ruin his new business. You can't do what he is doing and stay in business!!!

Angie
Old 2009-11-16, 7:56am
Cancer SUCKS!

FYI, for the fun of it I clicked on the banner ad on LE. This is what showed up.

This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

Old 2009-11-16, 12:15pm

Well this just really stinks, I just emailed ilsa to see if there are any colors I can help her out on but is prob too late for it to get there in time to help her out being in New Ze. I also wanted to say that the people that posted above in support of Jon that I really didnt appreciate that. Im sure there are some people that are treated like royalty and get perks but im not one of them and neither (evidently) are the others that are having a problem and to post support in my thread pissed me off. I wonder how many people went ahead and ordered after your support post that are now being ignored and out the money. Start your own thread if you support what he is doing, not in my complaint thread cause it isnt a single incident and I had to really go against my heart to even post even tho I didnt know him and I felt BAD for HIM that i was having an issue. I am used to waiting for my orders to be shipped out last esp with sales but that is just how it is. But then to be ignored and then to feal like i was chastised)sp?) for posting to please get back with me just added to the crapped on fealing I already had. So now look at what is going on....... I dont understand why his banner is still even being shown here till he resolved all issues. Oh... I got the sale email too and had to laugh till i realized how many people are still left stranded about the whole issue.. Just makes me so sad for them.

Robyn

Old 2009-11-16, 2:51pm
Angie09

Hi Robyn.

My "guess" is Jons supporters are remembering the great service they got from lbsupplys when Jon worked with his wife. It's clearly evident who the business person was in that family!! Jons had his new biz for what...maybe 3 months and already in trouble!!!

I know exactly how you feel and it annoys me to have to spend my time complaining about him here on LE but I have not quite figured out what all I can do next. .... But I'm checking a few other legal avenues (my brother is an attorney on the west coast).

So I recommend you keep posting if for no other reason than to hopefully some other lampworker the heartache of losing money!!! Sure wish I had known he was a flake.

I've asked before but will ask again... Have any of you that think so highly of Jons Glass Shack actually ordered from him in the last month or two????

Angie
Old 2009-11-16, 3:39pm
Tweedle Dumb

I just ordered from him a month ago, and I got my order within days... Funny enough though that I purchased it directly from him on LE not thru his website. It was a bunch of coral that he had listed here that he didn't know how to list on his store and he ended up just selling it to whoever messaged him here. It was the first time I ordered from him, and sadly probably the last due to the threads floating around... sounds like I might have just been lucky to get mine in a timely manner. Sorry you guys are going thru this. I hope it gets resolved soon.

<Click For My Latest Murrini!

<Click! For Pandora Style Beads!
Old 2009-11-17, 8:25pm
Dangerous Woman

I got an e-mail from Jon today. I don't know if you all have this info or not but I felt I should pass it on.

I do have new info for you if you need to get ahold of me for anything.
phone number is 541-733-4007
email address is
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

May your torch burn brightly and your oxy never run out. - Karen Hardy

On a Cheetah with a hurricane Still have my Lynx as a back up.
Old 2009-11-17, 8:33pm
Angie09

Thanks for the info but this is the same number and email I've used several times without success. He's just chosen to not communicate.
Old 2009-11-18, 6:19am
Angie09

Quote:
I got an e-mail from Jon today. I don't know if you all have this info or not but I felt I should pass it on.

I do have new info for you if you need to get ahold of me for anything.
phone number is 541-733-4007
email address is
hey Nancy

Would you mind telling us what Jon had to say in the email you received? Did he even address those of us he has stolen from and ignored?

You aren't actually going to give this man money in hopes of getting product I hope. If it were just me, maybe you could ignore the fact that he is intentionally ignoring me but there are LOTS of people in these threads that have lost their hard earned money.

Come on Nancy....tell us what he said.
Old 2009-11-18, 11:13am
Dangerous Woman

No Angie! I just looked and I must have deleted it, but it was just the usual e-mail announcing his sales. I was gonna copy and paste it. He doesn't owe me anything as I haven't ordered from him since the changeover. It wasn't a personal e-mail just the regular sale newsletter type thing.

May your torch burn brightly and your oxy never run out. - Karen Hardy

On a Cheetah with a hurricane Still have my Lynx as a back up.
Old 2009-11-18, 3:37pm

FWIW, I sent him a reply to his email letting him know he might want to be aware of the threads here related to him.

Old 2009-11-18, 3:43pm
Angie09

Thanks Rachael ... The more people he finds out are aware of this terrible service the better!! It is certainly appreciated by me!

Angie