Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

View Poll Results: Would you buy a COE 96 ivory that reacts with silver?
Yes, please! 139 93.29%
No, thank you. 3 2.01%
I'm not sure. 7 4.70%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-11-19, 5:51am

Yep!
Old 2011-11-23, 11:57am
Obsessionwoman

Please put me in the fer sure line...
Old 2011-11-24, 2:37am

Yes, a million times, yes!
Old 2011-11-24, 4:03pm

Yes, Please!!!
Old 2011-11-25, 3:51pm

Uh Oh, I'm going in the "I'm not sure" column as I only work with 104 currently. I've been wanting to branch out but I'm sceered.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"People can be the wind beneath your wings or the anchor on your boat" John Maxwell
Old 2011-11-26, 9:31am

definitely!
Old 2011-11-30, 9:17pm

I CRAVE THE THOUGHT OF THIS AS MUCH AS CHOCOLATE!!!!!!! I'd buy about 20 pounds of it right off.
Old 2011-12-03, 2:45pm
I'm a lilac!

Quote:
I CRAVE THE THOUGHT OF THIS AS MUCH AS CHOCOLATE!!!!!!! I'd buy about 20 pounds of it right off.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm with you there!

Old 2011-12-09, 10:19pm
http://youtu.be/nGt9jAkWi

I was trying to find the "vote" button for this poll. Then I saw > Voters: 96. You have already voted on this poll. Ughhh, it's not cool that I don't remember voting.

Vivian

-

Old 2011-12-11, 5:25pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

Quote:
I was trying to find the "vote" button for this poll. Then I saw > Voters: 96. You have already voted on this poll. Ughhh, it's not cool that I don't remember voting.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It's just because you want it so much Vivian. Maybe we need to make LE dummy accounts and come back and vote again.

Kidding I'm KIDDING!

Old 2011-12-11, 6:28pm

Well hell yes duh
Old 2011-12-15, 3:44pm
aka Spawn Of Flame

Quote:
Well hell yes duh

Yep. I agree.

--
--
--

Old 2011-12-19, 10:22am
Uh-oh means it's too late

THIS WOULD BE A HUGE YES! FROM ME!!! I would buy several pounds to start with! I love the 96 line but like a lot of people really strayed away from it since there was no reactive ivory which plays a HUGE part in my bead designs. I use a ton of raku so this would really be the final tip that would make me convert to largely using a 96 line of glass!! Thank you so much Kat & Eric for listening to what the glass community is desperately seeking!

Old 2011-12-19, 10:43am
I'm a lilac!

Almost a hundred yeses already! I am excited & keeping my fingers crossed... a reactive 96 ivory would change my beadmaking SO much!

Old 2011-12-19, 11:21am
Uh-oh means it's too late

You said it Kalera!!! I love the pinks and purples in the 96 line and also the crispness of the blacks and other colors that are just not quite "there" in the 104 line so a reactive ivory would make an amazing impact on the design potential for my creations!

Old 2014-07-12, 12:24pm
Slogan Challenged...

Did any of the companies ever do this?

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2014-07-12, 2:58pm

No
Old 2014-07-13, 7:36am

My enthusiasm wouldn't be appropriate for small children....

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2015-02-04, 1:39pm

Well, the reactive ivory is here! Spectrum has recently come out with it in their sheet glass line, and you can cut it into rod size yourself, or have someone do it for you. It's a gorgeous glass that has built in layers of a creamy white when fused. I'll have some in about 2 weeks and I'll test it on the torch. For those of you that want to try it, Anything in Stained Glass is really good about not charging more than necessary for shipping, and wholesalers have it, also.

Barbara
Old 2015-02-04, 2:07pm

Barbara, what is the name of it? I must have some.
Old 2015-02-04, 2:17pm

Never mind, found it. Fuser's reserve Vanilla Cream. Getting some!
Old 2015-02-04, 9:01pm

Sorry I couldn't get back to you, but you got it! Do a Google on it. Has many different "faces" and ways to play with it.

Barbara
Old 2015-02-10, 5:02pm

I got my box of it today.
Old 2015-02-22, 10:55am

Kathy have you had any time to try it out yet?
Pictures would be great if you have em.
TIA.

My Ebay
Old 2015-02-22, 1:56pm

No not yet. Should be able to next weekend, and will post pictures. I am going to try it with multicolor, chacedony, turquoise. What else should I try? I have Gaffer, Uroboros and Reichenbach I can throw at it, and then various frits.
Old 2015-03-23, 5:56am
Lampworkaholic!

Silver it. The ultimate test.

"And all will turn to silver glass, a light on the water, grey ships pass into the west." Annie Lennox
Old 2017-06-18, 10:43am

This popped up to the top of new posts today and I realized I never posted any results from the Vanilla Cream. I would say that yes, it is reactive, but not in the way I want. I guess I should specify that I want it to be just like Effetre dark ivory!
Attached Images

Old 2023-12-26, 12:20pm

Have you had a chance to experiment with the Fuser's Reserve Vanilla Cream glass, and if so, what were your observations, especially in comparison to Effetre dark ivory?