Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Old 2014-08-11, 7:35am

It's yours! Is your Ragok addy correct!
Old 2014-08-11, 8:21am
Molten Glass Addict

Yes it is, sorry, forgot to mention that. Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
< me in my younger days

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
< me now days

< me after a pomegranate rum slushie

Old 2014-08-13, 2:35pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

Cone quad arrived Jamie, thank you and thank you for the murrini and frit!

Old 2014-08-13, 2:41pm
Molten Glass Addict

You are welcome. I have a ton of Murrini and still can't get a good look from it, I'm murrini illiterate lol I hope you enjoy it!

< me in my younger days

< me now days

Old 2014-08-13, 2:59pm
Practicing perfect

OMG! I am so embarrassed.
I totally forgot...I have the Zoozii's Oval Tab Trio. I haven't had time to try it, but my bad. I am ready to pass it on.

Old 2014-08-13, 3:36pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glasstastic Treasures View Post
You are welcome. I have a ton of Murrini and still can't get a good look from it, I'm murrini illiterate lol I hope you enjoy it!
I was for a long time. I'm still not perfect by a long shot but I can get it onto the bead and pretty much not smear it, lol, pretty much. I look at what other ppl can do with it and it makes me want to practice more.

Old 2014-08-13, 3:55pm

whoops! I'm late to announce, the Nugget Trio is available. I didn't get much time to try it but I think it's a keeper.
Old 2014-08-13, 4:42pm
flight risk

(Deleted previous post.) Never mind, wrong one!

Old 2014-08-14, 3:19am
Beadnsprite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly Queen View Post
OMG! I am so embarrassed.
I totally forgot...I have the Zoozii's Oval Tab Trio. I haven't had time to try it, but my bad. I am ready to pass it on.
Interested in the Zoozii's Oval Tab Trio My address is in RAOGK
Old 2014-08-14, 9:06am
Practicing perfect

You got it beadnsprite. I will mail it out this weekend.

Old 2014-08-14, 7:56pm

Ribbed Ovals Beadroller is up!

Love it so much I got my own - perfect for bee hives!
Attached Images

~:
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon
Old 2014-08-14, 9:36pm

I would love the ribbed oval roller Nikki!

My address is correct in RAOGK
Old 2014-08-15, 8:47am

Zoozii's Sweetie Large Round is ready to go.
Old 2014-08-16, 7:04pm

I'm in love but the CG Ribbed Sampler is ready to move on.

All my children have paws
Proud Member of "YOU PEOPLE" 9.13.11
Old 2014-08-16, 8:53pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinesbeads View Post
I would love the ribbed oval roller Nikki!

My address is correct in RAOGK
Will ship Monday.

~:
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon
Old 2014-08-17, 8:36am
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

The European shell press (3 sizes) (http://www.bavarianbeads.com/product...rtg99pe306mtt4) will be ready to go Thursday. I'm leaving for 2 weeks vacation Saturday, so if you're interested PM me now and I'll get it out no later than Friday.

L-111

Old 2014-08-17, 10:20am
Flamin' Redhead

I'd love to try it! The shell press.

#T48

Last edited by T. Lady; 2014-08-17 at 10:22am.
Old 2014-08-17, 1:26pm
2 Red Dogs

Default Zooziis Sweetie Large round

I would like to try this if no one has claimed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anzhelikan View Post
Zoozii's Sweetie Large Round is ready to go.

Cricket & EX 15
Old 2014-08-17, 6:18pm

Lisa it still available
PM me your address and I will send it to you
Old 2014-08-17, 7:04pm
Flamin' Redhead

Default Shell Press

Quote:
Originally Posted by eregel View Post
The European shell press (3 sizes) (http://www.bavarianbeads.com/product...rtg99pe306mtt4) will be ready to go Thursday. I'm leaving for 2 weeks vacation Saturday, so if you're interested PM me now and I'll get it out no later than Friday.
Hey Pat? I pm'd you about the shell press up for grabs, and haven't heard back.

#T48
Old 2014-08-18, 2:22pm

Jamie, I forgot to put the tracking number in here. The pillow Trio went out today tracking 9405 9036 9930 0238 811581

Caroline
Old 2014-08-18, 5:17pm
Molten Glass Addict

Woohoo! thanks

< me in my younger days

< me now days

Old 2014-08-19, 12:56pm

the catwalk graduated button press is ready to move on to the next person, PM me if you want to have it visit for awhile. I've have it longer than I should, sorry people, summer and time has slipped by too fast.
Old 2014-08-19, 7:54pm
going crazy

Baroque roller (BR-69) is ready to go on. I'm a bit late with it - kept forgetting to post. I found this pretty easy to use.

My button mandrel listed here!
Old 2014-08-20, 8:22am

Oh good! I was about to ask about it Barb! I'd like the baroque beadroller please . Everything is current in the RAOGK for me.

Pretty beads!

Thanks

Last edited by Ali Oops; 2014-08-20 at 12:10pm.
Old 2014-08-20, 9:57am

I'm sorry it's taken me so long but I still have the Zoozis kalera and would like to pass it along...so just pm me with your address and I will mail it to you.
Old 2014-08-20, 10:12am
I'm meeeeelting

Anyone want the Zoozii's heart duo next?

I'm listing this a little early. I'm going out of town next week and want to get this in the mail before I go. I'll probably use it for a couple more days and then mail it on Monday, but I wanted to give people time to see this and call it.

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Kevlar Fingerless Gloves:
Old 2014-08-20, 4:12pm
Glass-aholic

I'll take the heart duo Felicia.

hand dyed silk ribbons in many colors!
WASHERS & TOPPERS - layering components for interchangeable glass topper and to use in other jewelry/metalwork.:
Old 2014-08-20, 4:39pm
I'm meeeeelting

You got it!

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Kevlar Fingerless Gloves:
Old 2014-08-21, 7:21am
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Lady View Post
Hey Pat? I pm'd you about the shell press up for grabs, and haven't heard back.
Hi! Sorry about that - I'd swear I responded! Shipped this morning, tracking number: 9405509699939170906280

Can't wait to hear what you thought of it - not one I'm going to want to buy, I found it really awkward to use compared to the Zoozii's presses.

L-111

Closed Thread

Tags
small chunky oval