Lampwork Etc.
 
Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat




Caber Light


 

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old 2013-07-12, 7:48am
istandalone24/7's Avatar
istandalone24/7 istandalone24/7 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 14, 2012
Location: Bennington, VT
Posts: 1,770
Default

this is a cut and paste from one of Jack's posts, and i wonder if this is still in the works.

" The next one is yours. I am working on a cheaper, simpler unit capable of 15 lpm. It will be based on the M20 with an add on compressor. Still in the early stages. "


so people are saying that even emails to jack are getting bounced.
__________________
__________________
now i've got a Mirage
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #92  
Old 2013-07-12, 8:34am
oxydoc's Avatar
oxydoc oxydoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 03, 2006
Posts: 931
Default

Quote:
this is a cut and paste from one of Jack's posts, and i wonder if this is still in the works.

" The next one is yours. I am working on a cheaper, simpler unit capable of 15 lpm. It will be based on the M20 with an add on compressor. Still in the early stages. "


so people are saying that even emails to jack are getting bounced.
__________________
Nothing has changed. That unit is in the works. But, I have other orders to fill first. Hope you got your refund ok
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

866-955-0200
3 year warranty & Life Time Support
PayPal address
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #93  
Old 2013-07-12, 8:36am
oxydoc's Avatar
oxydoc oxydoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 03, 2006
Posts: 931
Default

Quote:
Same thing happened to me. Not sure if I'll be able to buy from them at the old prices now or not. *sigh*
I said it before, If I had any conversation with anyone about units, prices, returns or Anything, I will honor it.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

866-955-0200
3 year warranty & Life Time Support
PayPal address
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #94  
Old 2013-07-12, 8:44am
oxydoc's Avatar
oxydoc oxydoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 03, 2006
Posts: 931
Default

Quote:
Jack claims that he will honor any promises at the old price, but if no order/promise from Jack then it's the new price.
i'll say it again, i'm so glad that i've got my machines already and know where to get extra compressors, seive beds and such. i'll rebuild the damn things myself as they die.
Why would you worry about parts when you have a lifetime warranty? I already upgraded your unit to the latest and greatest.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

866-955-0200
3 year warranty & Life Time Support
PayPal address
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #95  
Old 2013-07-12, 8:52am
H1JACK3R H1JACK3R is offline
It's a far gone lullaby
 
Join Date: Jan 15, 2013
Posts: 46
Default

Quote:
Nothing has changed. That unit is in the works. But, I have other orders to fill first. Hope you got your refund ok
Was this meant for me?

I got the refund.
__________________
GTT Phantom
  #96  
Old 2013-07-12, 11:34am
istandalone24/7's Avatar
istandalone24/7 istandalone24/7 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 14, 2012
Location: Bennington, VT
Posts: 1,770
Default

yes jack i think you're confusing me with someone else. i've got two ex15's from abr (same spec as m15 afaik) and the mini15 from you.

just saying, wasn't trying to stir the pot. i'm the type of person who if i can spend a few $ (on rebuild kits) more and do it myself w/o having to ship it out, that's the route i'd take.
but it's a moot point because they all run like tops! the only maintenance i've had to do is change some filters.
i love these units and my homefill, Airgas hates it haha.
__________________
now i've got a Mirage
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #97  
Old 2013-07-12, 12:24pm
oxydoc's Avatar
oxydoc oxydoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 03, 2006
Posts: 931
Default

Quote:
yes jack i think you're confusing me with someone else. i've got two ex15's from abr (same spec as m15 afaik) and the mini15 from you.

just saying, wasn't trying to stir the pot. i'm the type of person who if i can spend a few $ (on rebuild kits) more and do it myself w/o having to ship it out, that's the route i'd take.
but it's a moot point because they all run like tops! the only maintenance i've had to do is change some filters.
i love these units and my homefill, Airgas hates it haha.
Im sorry, I thought you also had a Hurricane. Which, was sent back for up[dates and free shipping. My bad
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

866-955-0200
3 year warranty & Life Time Support
PayPal address
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #98  
Old 2013-07-12, 1:36pm
Surrealle's Avatar
Surrealle Surrealle is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 05, 2013
Location: NW Louisiana, for now...
Posts: 61
Default

If it needs to be said, my earlier post was from before I was able to reach you in PMs and work it out. Thanks again
  #99  
Old 2013-07-12, 3:00pm
oxydoc's Avatar
oxydoc oxydoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 03, 2006
Posts: 931
Default

Quote:
If it needs to be said, my earlier post was from before I was able to reach you in PMs and work it out. Thanks again
No problem
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

866-955-0200
3 year warranty & Life Time Support
PayPal address
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Closed Thread

Tags
customer review, honest review, jack, positive, unlimited oxygen


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -7. The time now is 9:21pm.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Your IP: 3.237.43.68