Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Free Tutorials

Old 2008-09-10, 5:56am
StudioMarcy

Default New Mini Tutorial Posted In My Blog

Hi,
Just wanted everyone to know that I just posted a free mini tutorial for a sculptural cactus on my blog. http://www.StudioMarcy.blogspot.com

I posted this in the Tutorial section, but wasn't sure exactly where it fit.

Stop by and hope you try it.
Marcy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Marcy Lamberson
Studio Marcy

Last edited by Marcy; 2008-09-10 at 5:57am. Reason: wrong url
Old 2008-09-10, 7:21am

Marcy
Thanks for the mini tuit. It's people like you that share your knowledge that makes this the best forum on the net
Liz R

MADE IN THE U.S.A.

Lead me not into temptation, Oh hell follow me I know a short cut
Old 2008-09-10, 7:34am
StudioMarcy

Thank you. I'll be posting more on my blog and hopefully folks will stop by and try them out.

Marcy

Marcy Lamberson
Studio Marcy
Old 2008-09-10, 11:22am
Bead maker and bead buyer

thank you so much for posting this! I'm a new(ish) lampworker, and I really appreciate how much of their knowledge and talent people are willing to share.
Old 2008-09-10, 6:41pm
StudioMarcy

Just hope you take a little time and try it.
Marcy

Marcy Lamberson
Studio Marcy
Old 2008-09-10, 6:48pm

you are awesome sweetie!!!!!!!!

Old 2008-09-10, 9:48pm

marcia it makes me happy to see such stuff being posted for all Thanks a bunch and maybe I'll try cactus's next. LOL no I am looking for halloween stuff right now on demand from some friends. LOL

Facebook

Blogger
Old 2008-09-12, 12:13am

Yes, Thank you very much. All of us can't afford to buy tutorials and I was afraid that no one was going to share information anymore without getting paid !! Your a sweetie!!

Old 2008-09-12, 4:19am
StudioMarcy

Thank you. I thought once in a while a freebie is just what we need. I know how much I enjoy finding free tutorials and trying them out. I'll be doing more periodically on my blog and will link here.

By the way, do you guys know that our Southern Flames chapter's website has a page with tips and tricks on it? Another great place for sharing. Here's the url. http://www.southernflames.org/Tips%2...Techniques.htm
It even has a line to the Mid Atlantic chapter's tips and tricks which is a large phenomenal resource for lampworkers. It can keep you busy for a long time.

Take care,
Marcy

Marcy Lamberson
Studio Marcy
Old 2008-09-12, 6:19am
BeadsonCypress

Thanks so much for the tut and the links.....I am still trying to find new techniques and this will give me lots to work with!

7+ years and growing - Mini-CC and O2 generator